AYC oil

lancer_ajai2

Known Member
Jan 22, 2004
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
Hi,

Just wondering is there any other type of oil thats suitable to use with the AYC diffs?According to the manual its supposed to use Diaqueen Super AYC Oil, but i've search all over my hometown still cannot find.
Btw, for the reservoir inside the boot(for the ayc), we're supposed to use Diaqueen ATF SPII right?

Thanks

Last edited:

palama

Jan 28, 2005
bro's... dun play play..the AYC fluid very important. This is special oil for the AYC gear box n the oil must be change every 5000km. last time when i just bought my EVO4, That guy never change the AYC oil so u speed on the corner then u'll hear the sound like grak grak......after change the oil then my car ok liao(can go high speed when corner no more sound).
Remember my advice....if u dun listen to me then ur car........??? INGAT if u cannot get he oil then pm me , i'll let u know where to get...

lancer_ajai2

Known Member
Jan 22, 2004
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
Bro, thanks for the advice. But ur sure its 5000km change? Someone told me once its a 15000 km change once. I'm not doubting you, just really want to know. I'm new to evo ownership, so need to learn from u guys. Btw, where can i get that AYC oil?

Jabby

Nov 19, 2005
wow... dis ayc oil is expensive right? then one of the first thing i'll have to do dis friday after picking up my car is to check dis ayc oil...? and also motor oil...

lancer_ajai2

Known Member
Jan 22, 2004
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
Hope the experts can advice me on this. Cause tomorrow my mech is opening up my AYC to replace a seal. If worst comes to worst i'd have to temporarily use back my used AYC oil.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
any ATF SPIII will do. its better get the genuine oil from mitsubishi.

u can try to ask your local spare parts shop, i am sure they have. the mit ATF SPIII used as proton gear oil.

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
lancer_ajai2 said:
Bro, thanks for the advice. But ur sure its 5000km change? Someone told me once its a 15000 km change once. I'm not doubting you, just really want to know. I'm new to evo ownership, so need to learn from u guys. Btw, where can i get that AYC oil?
I do it 15,000 to 20,000 interval, also depends on how hard u drive.

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Jabby said:
wow... dis ayc oil is expensive right? then one of the first thing i'll have to do dis friday after picking up my car is to check dis ayc oil...? and also motor oil...
It cost rm130 per/can. You will need 1 and 1/2 so basically you still need to buy 2 can. ha haa

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

normal service should be around 15K

check out n1 racing....i think they sell motul ayc oil for rm 55-60 a liter....

now ATF-SPII has been replace by ATF-SPIII....this is because they stated that the II is no more in production.....(in us/japan la)....

Shell got produced an ATF-IIIG....i wonder is it the same as ATF-SPIII???? anybody knows about rating ATF???

lancer_ajai2

Known Member
Jan 22, 2004
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
Just changed all the diffs oil, tranny just now. Am using penzoil gl-5 for the diffs and gl-4 for the tranny. Turns out the prev owner used auto trans fluid for the rear diffs, luckily didn't spoilt the diff itself. Anyway, after a bit of inquiring here and there in foreign forums, it is confirmed we can use the SP III for the ayc. In fact the manual for evo 7 & 8 states to use Diaqueen ATF SP III for the AYC. Here its selling 100+ for 4 litres. Which i think is reasonable. Btw, have any of u guys used Wurth engine oil?

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
hye there..if for ayc oil evo4 need how much littre?? huhu im new here in evos

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
p3jal,

Technically it required 1L, but you need extra for bleeding process.
To be at the safe side, prepare 2L.

epha

Aug 20, 2006
Hi guys..

yesterday i buy AYC oil (Dia queen) from ah kit..

just call him at 0126107616.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Macau, the land of many dreams and sins. A great place to go, when you've always heard of it in most movies from Hong Kong or Asian cinema. This was my first time there, despite hearing it being repeated off many sorts of media.

Basically, airlines are abundant to actually fly to Macau. Airasia provides great deals to these destinations. Either or, you could take a plane and land in Hong Kong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience