Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Auto start enjin and other.

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
Patrick Sifu...
Where can i see you bout my relay prob??? i dont where shot kau jo....now new prob...my left rear door...the pistol not working .....press remote..it move abit and not even halfway up....

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
mine ride is iswara aeroback...dont know la jam or what...all this problem start after change to that accesories shop's relay...bloody hell la....sometime park whole day hot sun...come evening to take the car...press remote....the alarm responded but all the doors still shut...some say maybe central locking kong or something...i dont know la..

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
well....before that...only driver's door got problem..then it my rear right....so...wen to the accesories shop to check la...he said my central locking got problem....then chcek the relay...he uses this meter reading to see whether got power...and one guy said the driver's side door pistol also times up....i changed that in their shop like not more than 1 year so fast wanna times up....now i see one black wire wired to my driver door from the alarm module or something....

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
tat wire is nth, its just a earth. or u can try connect the wire to another earth, u know wat i mean earth? i mean a place can get a better battery earth, mayb not enuf earth also can cause this happen.

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
that black wire not really to the door.....is like wired to the pistol in the driver;s side door....is there anyway...u can check it out and advise me further?

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
ur locantion in subang ? im in serdang, erm, u went the shop they cant help u ?

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
sure they can help.. they alll can help to burn bigger hole in my pocket..
i guess you knoe alot bout Eletronic stuff that is why i sought your input...i know there is alot of cheapo alarm with basic funtion like brake lock and all that shit....but not untill my whole alarm system go crazy....for me most important it should work properly....aiyah thanks to my ichi fingers....change to some cheapo alarm module...now?

arcurad

Jan 19, 2006
Btw can i ask, wheter does this funtion also on a Gen 2? Cuz the tem they using is kinda odd, so i was wondering would it work on my car also?

Jamie_Sanchez

Nov 1, 2006
patrick...can it be done in kenari using e-car alarm..not remember have immobilizer or not..n can u fix my alarm too..? my alarm get crazy..go to kedai abang they said change the whole alarm sys. They think my name starting with datuk...huhu..my loc k.l..

mza_fa

Mar 6, 2006
can it be done for cobra alarm system with the auto start thingy.....

tornado5807

Feb 14, 2006
Patrickchong !
Do you still have this remote auto start engine !
PM me ASAP !
thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i currently using 75A Mf bat..now the indicator show black color which mean recharge...so how i gonna recharge it? as i know those bat shop only can use their elec equip to charge up until 60A only...so how to recharge it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience