Audiobahn 400watts RMS woofer

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Super offer , Audiobahn A1251x 12inch Double Voice Coil High excursion high powered subwoofer. This sub has a power handling of 400watts rms and 2inch thick foam surrounds. For this price , its just blows all the competition away!!!

If interested , please call 0173705647/0167000917 to view or deal . Very nice sub , and the price is even nicer. Market price for this sub is RM680 but im selling for only RM375. Brand NeW!!!!
Specs :

12" High performance subwoofer
-45OZ Strontium magnet
-2" 4layer black aluminium voice coil
-400watts RMS power handling
-Frequency response 30Hz-1kHz
-Efficiency 91.1dB
-Bumped and vented polished t-yoke
-poly coated 2layer non pressed paper cone
-platinum spring release post terminals
-rubber gasket and magnet mesh cover

Check out the thick foam surrounds

if compare with the sub woofer that u sold last time (kicker comp), which 1 is better....?

thks..

frankly speaking...this one is way better.
Not because im trying to sell it

here are some points -- higher power handling 400watts rms , kicker comp only 150

double voice coil , kicker comp only single ,

this sub has longer excursion than the kicker comp. Basically , this sub is better than kicker comp!:)

nope..hes comparing with kicker comp cos the price range is the same. comp VR is a totally different price range ma

Originally posted by yohannes@Feb 28 2005, 22:42
nope..hes comparing with kicker comp cos the price range is the same. comp VR is a totally different price range ma
mind to ask again....
what is the different between kicker comp VR and kicker comp...?
which one is expensive...? and better..?

thks... :P

Comp VR's has a higher power handling than Comp, plus it's a dual voice coil subwoofer. Both has almost on par performance in bass quality, but you would want to go with the VR if you want it louder. The Audiobahn handles better power than the VR even though the VR is rated at 400wrms, but bass quality I think the VR is slightly better. Yohannes, I don't think you'd mind me pointing a few things out rite mate? ;)
One thing to remember about this particular Audiobahn model is that it works a lot better in sealed than vented.

Energie--No prob , and thanks alot in fact. anyway , this audiobahn up against comp vr , which would be louder , in terms of spl if they are put into corrrectly size enclosures?Did some tests by ear running both off a JBL600.1 but using those normal enclosures and didnt seem to be able to detemine a winner :) mind sharing the info?id really like to find out as many people have been questioning me as to which is a better sub

Yohannes, sure dude :)
The CVR against the AW series put together is a tough one to call but, the Audiobahn is a lot easier to get louder with little less amplification power opposed to the CVR due to the higher sensitivity; Audiobahn 91db per watt/per meter, CVR 86.4db per watt / per meter. In general, if you have the ample trunk space to waste, you would want to go with the CVR in vented, it would by far yield higher spl reading than the audiobahn, but if it's the other way round, you would definitely want to go with the Audiobahn in sealed.
Keep in mind trying to drive the CVR in sealed with lesser power, would not hold any advantage against the AW due to the higher sensitivity of the Audiobahn. Personally I think the characteristics that should be highlighted here is the kind of bass these two subs are capable of reproducing, the CVR I know pounds a lot harder than the Audiobahn, so if you're into rock or techno than you would definitely get louder with the Kicker CVR. If you're a big fan of slower jams like rap or R&B, than the Audiobahn is perfect amongst these two. Bear in mind though these two subs are not SPL built subwoofer, so don't :D You will definitely get some funky smell of the voice coils overheating from these two subs if you intend to burp. The Audiobahn I know would be better in sealed due to it's lower xmax. The bigger surround of this particular model seems to be misleading, this model does not have a high xmax, so trying to drive this thing in a vented enclosure if you're no expert would definitely kill this subwoofer if the sub bottoms out. This subwoofer is only capable of holding up to 7mm of excursion, that's 1mm lesser than the JL Audio W0. Remember dude, your customers are going to definitely have very high expections when seing the 400wrms capable imprinted, so be advised ;)
Cheers.

do u all judge how good is a woofer but how many watts it takes?

thanks for the information energie....:)

You're welcome .. ;)

sold for long time liao...forgot to edit post..thanks.currently this model sold out , if i have sumore only will post up

Top Bottom