Nov 17, 2003
CCT + One Make Class == that's what I want

One make series with minimal modification
Say a proton savvy one make race
- unmodified engine
- only allow exhaust configuration
- only allow minimal suspension settings
- minimum weight
- weight ballas for the winner on the round ( same like JGTC )

Later on we will se perodua kelisa one make race...and the sponsors will comes

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
wrc group N , and aprc dont get much airtime in malaysian tv.
but track racing is different, sepang , shah alam, batu tiga are very accessible to millions of malaysians.

yus

Jun 30, 2005
Seri Kembangan
Wow,

Thank you for standing up for the marshall. Not many people have the guts like you Miton. I have to support you. I am one of the official too in SIC.

My sector is not as bad as the course marshall. Being at their position from 6.00 am till end of the day is not easy. I don't think many people would like to do that. they even have to schedule their time for the toilet.

So far, as far as i am aware, they never receive any bad complaint form f1 or GT official. But as Miton said, 'kerana nila setitik, rosak susu sebelanga'. Not all of them is that bad. Most of them have contribute a lot to the development of motosport in the country and internationally.

H22A vtecer

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
I wonder if anyone of u guys agree with me on this. Some how motorsports died and rallying in particular when it cost a fortune to import cars after the 1997 budget and organizers been abusing competition cars brought in through car net.
Oh well...

Bazet,
that idea been toyed b4. I think its so bad that this year we dont even have Proton Track Carnival and GTi races anymore.
Oh well....
I guess with cubprix the matmotor can associate their bikes to theirs and they go all over Malaysia and easily acessible to the public. Plus now they are even run in kart tracks which provides a permanent venue for them to practice on.

Hey just curious what does it takes to be a marshal in malaysia? Something that i've never thought about other than getting a AAM Marshall license.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
Somehow the name Yus is very very familiar... :D :p

Anyway, i was just saying out the facts. kesian all the marshalls who tried their best on race weekends just to let people critisize them for a few bad apples.

Victor, that you have to ask Jed David or his Dad. you can ask Pak Kassim or Doc kanna for advise as well :p :D hahhaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Allo guys...

i've something to discuss here...i was bought honda integra (DA6) last month...actually this is my 1st project car...may i know what is the adjustable absorber that fit wit my cars??? i afraid to buy a wrong parts...

pls advise meee....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience