Attention to Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0G owner

liuchia

Dec 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hello everybody ,

I am from Nielsen, we are currently doing a survey to understand customer feedback toward Mitsubishi Lancer (Delivery date: July 2008 - June 2009). We would like to meet with you, just to collect your feedback.

NO WORRY, we are not doing sales.

Through this survey, you can let car manufacturers know your feedback, this can help them improving the quality and service in the future. A token of appreciation will be given to you too.

We can meet you at the time and place that convenient to you.

Contact me, liuchia at 016-6619025 or email [email protected].

Thanks a lot. Hope to see you soon.

liuchia

Dec 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Are you from Mitsubishi Motor Malaysia?
No. I am from Nielsen, an international research company based at Menara MPBJ, PJ.

We are doing a market survey to collect customer's opinion. We are looking for various models including Mitsubishi Lancer, Toyota Rush, Nissan Sylphy etc.

If you are the owner, can I make an appointment to meet with you?

Thanks

liuchia

Dec 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
easier to post a survey questionaire and lance owner can just submit via online to you the feedback rather than to meet .......just my suggestion

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

easier to post a survey questionaire and lancer owner can just submit via online to you the feedback rather than to meet .......just my suggestion
Thanks for your suggestion.

However, we are required to meet with car owner as we have some pictures to show you during the interview. And we also have a token of appreciation to be given to the car owner.

Please be assured that we are NOT selling anything, NOT Cheating....

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
ic...u can pm bro drift devil, rewlie etc...in other thread under MLOC forum...title Lancer GT owner...

or if u want to make it as official meet up...u can pm the president i.e leslie or evolution z.

liuchia

Dec 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ic...u can pm bro drift devil, rewlie etc...in other thread under MLOC forum...title Lancer GT owner...

or if u want to make it as official meet up...u can pm the president i.e leslie or evolution z.
Thanks for your information, really appreciated.

Actually we just need to interview 3 Mitsubishi Lancer owners only. I will PM to those people that you refer to me.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
you are welcome mate,although the thread was started on 2007 but the list is still growing.you may get what you want over there.

all the best

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
yea.. those owner still alive and their rides getting mean.... :thefinger:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
and...hopefully you don't mind to interview BOT lancer GT,he is the meanest

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
and...hopefully you don't mind to interview BOT lancer GT,he is the meanest
BOT cancelled due to CVT GB... kns bro damon.. dun luang kong la.. :banghead::banghead:

mine is juz the most stock stendet gaban... :confused:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
BOT cancelled but just paid the deposit on Evo X,go & get the interview before you sell off your GT

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
BOT cancelled but just paid the deposit on Evo X,go & get the interview before you sell off your GT
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: dunwan la.. shy sh to get intervie whereby stock stendet gaban....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear members..pls help me..what is the problem for my civic fornt disc brake?the front disc left side have scratch..i already change to another caliper complete with another nice disc..but the problem still same...my mechanic said that was brake masterpump problem..is that true?pls help me....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience