Attention! Conman!

iceman401

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
TERRANCE LAU HUI FUNG
MAYBANK 1110 8409 0569

MATLEX ENTERPRISE
MAYBANK 5020 9032 3948

when i banked in the money to him , he is no where to be found.. call him text him no reply.. he din pick up my call..
anyone or knows anyone who's working in maybank, to source for more information leading to this guy? guys out there, be careful.. do as well help me to locate tis guy.. get back the money and u can keep it! anyone got a pix of his? or any piece of shit of him do let me know!
i'm gona lodge a police report soon if he no respond back..

DREAM

Known Member
May 27, 2004
make a police report, bring the report to maybank, ask them(maybank) to freeze the account for u. but, identity wise, maybank would not let u know. but, dun worry, police can call up maybank n get all the information for u, if the police willing 2 help u.
tats is my case.. finally got back my $$..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
what was the deal about? Don't jst write ppl's name here without telling what or how went wrong. The info can be useful to others in this forum as a precaution.

If the deal is just 10 bucks item, just forget it and consider it a "welfare" donation to the cheater.....and consider urself bad luck.

What is your intention here?
To get back money?
To tell/warn people about cheater?
To complain and hope for sympathy?
To find ways/advice to remedy the situation, (eg; getting the stuff you have paid for)
or all the above?

if your reason(s) is one of the above, do you think your info you have disclosed above enuf for others to understand, advice and help?

Just my 0.2 cents advice, not trying to shoot you abt the unfortunate outcome of the deal. Anyway, good luck in finding whatever you wish for

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
confirmed conman... this person is using the nick of reputable sellers to cheat

mitgalantvr4

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
Rm1830 all ready bank in....penipu guy....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo! my engine oil is now middle half ( below Max above Min ), because i finish my current 15w50, can i add using 20w50 or any grades? thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience