Apexi D-Jetro and stand-alone ecu's

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Not going towards Wolf ... Last they were more active in rotaries ... AEM, maybe,, maybe NOT ...

Most likely I'll head towards Pfc .... Been around long enough and basically a dedicated system for each car ... Only hassle is, mounting the map's nipples would be a bitch, and tuning with the little puny controller a nightmare ... Ultimately, would have to get an interface like the Datalogit or something ... :hmmmm:

You experience on any of these system on rb's :adore:
Yap..You will need Dataloggit in order to tune the ECU at a notebook and much better and accurate tuning/setting. Without it, tuner will have to tune the ECU using the small screen with limitation....BUT, they told me that PFC have 2 version: Japan and English. Should you bought the Japan version, then the Dataloggit will not work with it...and most of the dealers are selling Japan version...not sure this is correct or not...I'm also blur now....:mad: :hmmmm: :mad: :hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Don't know if there is a Japanese and English version .... Never heard of myself unless someone in here have some ideas :hmmmm:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I'm running PFC D-Jetro on my stock R34.

What do you need to know?

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
[PIMPIN];3690795 said:

*coughBULLSHITcough*

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
[PIMPIN];3690795 said:

Good to hear someone is using it ... Basically, what's your thoughts on it ... Worth the bucks, for mild hp's ... problems etc ... :adore:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had another hands on intense paint correctional class yesterday, another crash course - learning how to be a one day pilot

lesson start with washing - the car correctly - ONR

some young participant

some mature participants - on hands for paint correction - heavy stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience