AP Racing 6 Pot Calipers CP7040-Subaru & Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

AP Racing 6 Pot Calipers CP7040-Subaru & Evo

greatwave

Oct 9, 2006
I have 1 pair of AP Racing 6 Pot Calipers for sale, they are CP7040-2S0(right) and 3S0(left) for Subaru fitment however these calipers can also be used on EVO 7, 8 & 9 by changing the cross-feed pipe over with the bleed screws. I have written instructions from AP Racing for EVO owners wanting to do this.

These calipers can take both 355mm x 32mm or 362mm x 32mm discs and are the ones listed for Subaru use on AP's website AP Racing Competition Car Products

I bought 2 pairs from Ascari 1 set with the Ascari logo and 1 set of blanks (with no logo on front, back is AP Racing logo), the buyer can choose which set he prefers. AP Racing provide braking systems to a number of niche manufacturers including Ascari Road Brake Calipers

The calipers are AS NEW meaning they have been previously fitted to Ascari's prototype KZ1 car and used for less than 100 miles before being removed and are in perfect mechanical condition. There are however some scratches and marks on the paint of the calipers from being fitted, removed and then stored. This is all cosmetic and does not affect the caliper in anyway.

The calipers will also come with already fitted Ferodo Racing pads in AS New condition.

I am happy to answer any questions you have and if you require more pictures just ask no problem. Just to reiterate I have 2 sets of these calipers but only 1 set is for sale. They are the same apart from one set has the Ascari logo and the other set has no logo on the front.

I can be contacted via PM or email me [email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

greatwave

Oct 9, 2006
Updated complete kit now available as an option for Subaru owners see original post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience