Anyone know or try at Trial workshop in Salak Selatan?

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hey guys,

Heard there is a TRIAL workshop in Salak Selatan & it's very famous on modifying 20V engines & also a good Adaptronic tuner. Anyone try before on this shop on modification or installing the Adaptronic & get it tune by this shop? Hope you guys can put some input. And heard it's last time business partner with Kegani in Puchong.

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
the shop is gd with toyota car as u my try to ask frm other sifu here as well, may try with Alvin nick is (Tom's) as they are quite familiar with mode the AE100, better fast put in the blacktop as this friday (jst 1 day for u to fix ur car b4 times up) come TT at BRJ cheras thn smoke all other AE101.... hehehehe, jst kidding so all taiko here dun tembak me har after my SEG will eat more fiber glass bulet hole :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

btw where is this Kegani in Puchong, as i will try to visit tht shop near by to my house, i dnt like to travel too far to fix my car actualy and is tht shop gd?? any one can do a better recomendation arnd puchong area??

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
Trial is quite famous, think most of the toyotarian ard KL would know Trial...

belum cuba belum tahu,,,

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Yes... I tried there before, overall can give his mark:
8/10 on Service, they not so care of you due to they have alot of car
9/10 on tuning, I tuned my car previously at there before. Overall is very satisfaction.
9/10 on quality of work
7/10 on labor charge, slightly higher but acceptable for this kind of service...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
the shop is gd with toyota car as u my try to ask frm other sifu here as well, may try with Alvin nick is (Tom's) as they are quite familiar with mode the AE100, better fast put in the blacktop as this friday (jst 1 day for u to fix ur car b4 times up) come TT at BRJ cheras thn smoke all other AE101.... hehehehe, jst kidding so all taiko here dun tembak me har after my SEG will eat more fiber glass bulet hole :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

btw where is this Kegani in Puchong, as i will try to visit tht shop near by to my house, i dnt like to travel too far to fix my car actualy and is tht shop gd?? any one can do a better recomendation arnd puchong area??
wmb3223,
kegani's address is
A-G-04, 05, Block A, Jalan PPK 1,
Taman Kinrara Seksyen 3,
47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel/Fax : +603 8075 7411

their site - Kegani Autotech

Yes... I tried there before, overall can give his mark:
8/10 on Service, they not so care of you due to they have alot of car
9/10 on tuning, I tuned my car previously at there before. Overall is very satisfaction.
9/10 on quality of work
7/10 on labor charge, slightly higher but acceptable for this kind of service...
For Trial, i think is the timing of the visit of car owner to Trial,
yes, sometimes they are really busy with other cars especially when
there are convoys of car clubs already booked their appointment for Dyno.
As long as you specify what are your requirements/things
to-do, they will surely try their best to meet your requirement.
btw, they hv WIFI.. can bring laptop and surf net while/if need to wait long...

linkeong

Known Member
May 8, 2008
I thought Trial is in Sungai Besi? If you want to go to Kegani then you better beware lo

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I thought Trial is in Sungai Besi? If you want to go to Kegani then you better beware lo
Hahaha... The story haven't ending?

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
linkeong,
sure la Trial is at sg.besi, but member chg topic and asking for Kegani location ma...
btw, u got the cheque d ?

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
I think Trial is good as they have their own dyno machine. Not many toyota workshop have their own dyno. But price wise, you should expect to pay a bit more lah. But I think they are more towards boosted setup than NA setup as most of the cars there are boost monsters.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Trial used to have a lots of 20V...they grew as time passes by...more and more bigger CC car starts to come it...now they has a Dyno machine...wicket...

Just give them a visit...they won't bite you... :driver:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
I think Trial is good as they have their own dyno machine. Not many toyota workshop have their own dyno. But price wise, you should expect to pay a bit more lah. But I think they are more towards boosted setup than NA setup as most of the cars there are boost monsters.

vision in sunway also have their own 4WD dyno machine....hahaha

linkeong

Known Member
May 8, 2008
My story end already, I got the cheque last week after my friend hel pme to collect it

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Eh... How about N1 Motorsport and Monster Garage? Wahahaha...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where can i find a second-hand weber carb??
what car uses this carb??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience