Anyone heard of stromberg product before???

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
see the language also run away already...
from website

It is also has been awarded by the
Automobile Association of Germany (AAG) that it is amazingly invented to safe fuel and boost power,
Wah, the AAG is AMAZINGLY INVENTED (I didn't know associations can be AMAZINGLY INVENTED), not to SAVE fuel, but SAFE fuel.. don't you know, the petrol in our cars are flammable and can burn? that's why must be more SAFER.. :P

Lol.. that company old storyla.

In BM,
Ianya telah dianugerahkan oleh Persatuan Automotif German yang yang ajaibnya direka untuk minyak selamat dan meningkatkan kuasa..

Persatuan yang dengan ajaibnya direka, lol.

Eh, truth in advertising?

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ive used it in my toyota LE bout 9 yrs ago...yes, i can feel the car has better responce & powerful......i used 1 only....some cars uses 4, 1 on each plug cable.

RevMesh

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
yes proven to feel immediate effect, go on wit the purchase. (installed in on my waja). warranted lifetime if not mistaken. those who got free time but not enough knowledge better shut up.

price bout rm190, cheap but effective.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
I used their plug cables before. But not this booster.

It introduces more continuous sparks. That's all. But having a better spark=means better combustion/injection=more power output/injection=more inertia/gallon fuel under the same throttle position=less unburnt/wasted fuel.

It's like changing a better plug cable/plugs. But plugs have life time and they don't.

I'll choose to trust these stuff more than the magnetic fuel saver/air chargers.

But of course it cannot compare to the cdi/spark amplifier like nology/aem/dynatek/etc.

But on it's price, u get wad u pay for. Unlike the magnetic file savers la, fuel ionizer la, this n that... U don't get wad u pay for.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the last month,my car headlamp and tail light bulb have reach its end.last week i notice that everytime i shift into the reverse gear,it doesnt make the reverse sound and the reverse light also doesnt light up.currently the problem is still on going.does the sound only comes out when the reverse light is on?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience