SAFC 1 can tune max how many cc injectors on an RB20det? anyone knows?

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
I've tried 550cc injectors on RB20det (that means 6 units) with SAFC 1 blue screen, the car can still run, but it's too damn rich on fuel, even if everything is set to -50% and even with fuel regulator installed

anyone knows if 450cc injectors X 6 can be tuned using SAFC 1? will it be too rich also and cannot be fine tuned?

any other recommendations for injectors which I can use SAFC 1 to fine tune???

for your info:
my car has fuel press regulator, SAFC 1, and using GTR fuel pump

want to ask 'cause want to change to bigger turbine, so need to upgrade the fuel system...........
thanks on advance

stroker_kit

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
if ur fueling is VERY RICH, even when u set ur SAFC at -50, maybe ur injectors r too big for ur application, or ur fuel pump and fuel pressure too high....

i assume u have set ur SAFC to 6 cyl?? am i right???

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Y don u reduce ur fuel pressure via ur regulator.. but make sure ur peak revs don lean out. Btw, I tot afc onli allow up to +- 15% alterations?

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
the fuel pressure regulator i reduce to the max already, still cannot....550cc is too big for my engine lah....

SAFC can reduce until +- 50%, now I'm using standard injectors also -17% at 7000rpm loh....

asked my mechanic already, he say 390cc GSR injectors can use in my engine, so no need to worry about can't fine tune with SAFC anymore, 'cause sure can tune 390cc lah...

by the way, the alien face Jeremy Clarkson damn funny lah, is the car he's driving in the photo using the HONDA SUPERCHARGED one??? forgot what is the name of the car already lah....

RB28

Nov 15, 2005
ur injector is high resistance or low resistance type?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Audi’s RS version of the new R8 sports car won’t get the firm’s 572bhp twin-turbocharged V10 engine, as seen in the new RS6, but a new normally aspirated V10 that will run cooler than the turbo, and provide the mid-engined model with around 500bhp, and a top speed of more than 200mph.

The admission has come from Audi’s Quattro GmbH director Werner Frowein. When questioned by members of the Swedish motoring press...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience