Anyone can clear my doubt?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BoinBoin

Jan 12, 2007
I was thinking to fix a LCD in my car connected with front back view camera on the bumper. So, I can view the back and front image.

Is it possible to do so? With how much of budget?

As, I know the camera is come with the reverse alarm thingie. Is it? Or I was wrong?

I just want the camera to be fix w/o the reverse alarm.

Possible to do so?

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
shouldnt cost that much nowadays, just make your way to pasar road, LCD for less than 200 and small cameras for less than 100. just have to make sure they work in 12V, most are anyway. then just a matter of wiring and installing yourself.

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
dont forget the back seat so you know your passenger are up to at the back seat. :)

BoinBoin

Jan 12, 2007
Zenn said:
shouldnt cost that much nowadays, just make your way to pasar road, LCD for less than 200 and small cameras for less than 100. just have to make sure they work in 12V, most are anyway. then just a matter of wiring and installing yourself.
Yeahs! Thx bro. Gonna get my ass there.

appleyard said:
dont forget the back seat so you know your passenger are up to at the back seat. :)
Back seat? Lols! Kinda weird. But anyway thx!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys i found this page on editing eprom programs for 4g61, thought it may be worth trying , if it works then worth the risk kekekeke or else ECU BURN :D

http://users.wpi.edu/~ktarry/dsmtech/dsmromedit.html#fuelcut
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience