anybody looking r32 gtr?

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
I might have a buyer for this car (Temujin, you know who hehe).

Please e-mail pics to [email protected]. Cheers.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Bro - not to ruin your sale but next time you better mention that the car is coming in under student AP and whoever buys it can't change name for 2 years.

Efendi_njang

Known Member
Dec 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sory mr PIMPIN. will mention it next time.

This car,like what mr pimpin say,i import it from uk. use student AP. Student dah sain siap2 borang tukar nama. Lpas 2 tahun,boleh tukar nama trus d JPJ. tak de isu pasal jika student meninggal,coz dah sain surat tukar nama siap2.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
sory mr PIMPIN. will mention it next time.

This car,like what mr pimpin say,i import it from uk. use student AP. Student dah sain siap2 borang tukar nama. Lpas 2 tahun,boleh tukar nama trus d JPJ. tak de isu pasal jika student meninggal,coz dah sain surat tukar nama siap2.
What borang tukar nama has the student signed already? The JPJ transfer forms? Like two years in advance he fills it up and signs it?

If the student dies "touch wood", the car is still legally his. I don't know whether the owner is a Muslim or non-Muslim but if there is no will, then you can face delays for months even a year just for an LA. After that his assets are distributed accordingly for Muslims faraid and non-Muslims there's a separate act. Even for Muslims only 1/3 of his assets can be distributed to whomever he likes but the other 2/3 go according to faraid.

I may be wrong but if I'm not mistaken non-Muslims cannot inherit any assets of a Muslim who has passed away.

I'm not a lawyer - there are a few on this forum such as JaHaX, .Loki. and our newest member Sarah_cindyCheong. They would definitely know much more and could definitely clarify this issue. My views are based on what I learnt doing my first will.

It's just that for you to say that there is no issue even if the student dies is not entirely true.

By the way, since JaHaX, .Loki. and Sarah_cindyCheong might happen upon this thread; what if the student owner were involved in something that causes authorities to seize all his assets? Letter or no letter, the car would be taken as well right?

Again, I'm not trying to spoil your sale but you brought up the death issue so I thought I'd comment.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I might have a buyer for this car (Temujin, you know who hehe).

Please e-mail pics to [email protected]. Cheers.
Waa.. after 20 odd years of lusting over it, perhaps this is his chance! But I won't be surprised if it ends up in .Loki.'s garage instead.. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN];1063354695 said:
It's just that for you to say that there is no issue even if the student dies is not entirely true.

By the way, since JaHaX, .Loki. and Sarah_cindyCheong might happen upon this thread; what if the student owner were involved in something that causes authorities to seize all his assets? Letter or no letter, the car would be taken as well right?

Again, I'm not trying to spoil your sale but you brought up the death issue so I thought I'd comment.
That's the thing.. We're talking 95k wor. Quite of a hassle especially if the family gets into the picture..

But talked to JaHaX just now that this shouldn't be a problem though I'm not a lawyer myself too so I'll take it at face value la..

Willing seller, willing buyer. If I have 95k lying around and don't really care for it... y not? :rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
That's the thing.. We're talking 95k wor. Quite of a hassle especially if the family gets into the picture..

But talked to JaHaX just now that this shouldn't be a problem though I'm not a lawyer myself too so I'll take it at face value la..

Willing seller, willing buyer. If I have 95k lying around and don't really care for it... y not? :rofl:
Are you sure JaHaX says it won't be a problem? In the event of death, when there's no will even the family will have to wait just as long and again, the car isn't left to whoever bought it because there is no will.

Anyways, enough about death. Let's talk dead GTRs http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/360274-nissan-skyline-gf-bnr34-m.html

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
sory mr pimpin if my word was wrong.
Haha you don't have to apologize to me. :biggrin:

It's just a discussion so we can all add in our unwanted opinions.

It's just that if I were you, I'd stick to details of the car and put up a bunch of pictures; that way you'd sell it faster.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site