Anybody know about this seller, nick:mivec1800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Anybody know about this seller, nick:mivec1800

91T

Jan 3, 2008
Another supicios seller.....on 21st sept asking him about mivec rear disc brake and he said item still available.so wanna to meet up with him but he said there is another buyer want to see the item.so i said i confirm take the item, then he asked me to deposit money to his account .i told him that i prefer to cod.then he said he will call me back later to confirm.After waiting for few hours. i call him back, then he said item sold.its ok maybe its not my luck.

91T

Jan 3, 2008
The next day,when i open ZTH .i saw his thread still selling the item but already increased the price from rm5xx to 6xx.so i asked my friend to call him up and he said the item still available.my friend asked him to meet up but he said he still at kuantan and will come to kl on next week.he said if serious want the item,must put some deposit first coz too many buyers want to deal.then he give his name and account number. anybody know about this seller???????
Seller detail:LIM HAN SENG ,Maybank acc:114478045066....
This the thread:http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/238881-%245xx-rear-mivec-disc-1-set-compled.html

skylee834

Known Member
Feb 8, 2008
hi,bro,this guy also put a ad for his eagle eye projector head lamp..luckily i didn't want to buy from him,the 1st ad he want sell Rm250,after 2 or 3 days the price increase to Rm450,pm him y??nvr reply,sms nvr reply,only call him,he will take phone??y???:hmmmm:

maxmove2nd

Known Member
May 25, 2005
S.JAYA/PUCHONG
Bros....potential CONMEN in tha house la......dun bank in any money to the seller la like tis...obviously the seller is not steady maaa....

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
i can tell his price is cheap at 1st but turn out expensive later on

mivec7

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
Jus Beware of Him...
I already ask him for few items....but at the end didnt get it cz,seems like jus wanna be another CON MAN nia..

wlp3110

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
mcm kena jek seller nie....CONMAN running loose!!!!!!!!:mad:

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
i noticed sometimes he uses other ppl products' photos to sell his stuffs... very suspicious

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
Report police they will ask who ask you to bank in money to someone u dont know. Thats all close file. Best thing to do is COD, very hard to trust ppl now days. Unless he is a Genuine seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

radiostar Advanced 2-Way Alarm System is suitable for all car makes.

Here's a list of car models that we have installed and the list is growing everyday!

In alphabetical order:

BMW
E36

Chevrolet
Aveo

Honda
Accord
Civic
CRX
Integra
Jazz

Kia
Picanto
Spectra

Mazda...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience