Any Proton Preve user here?

Dec 21, 2018
Bought a used Preve 3 years ago for 28k. Mileage was 100k when I bought it. In my opinion the Preve is the biggest bang for buck in the market. In terms of handling and performance, and even features, I don't think anything comes close to the now 20k+ asking price for a used Preve. So far in 3 years I think I spent about 3k in repairs and maintanence which I think is quite reasonable. Major service already 1.5k+ so broken stuff, like fan motor, lower arm, cracked hoses are all wear and tear.

Plus, you can spend Rm650 for the remap from Drex and the preve becomes a whole new beast. 160hp and 220nm for 20k with lotus handling, super awesome to drive on the road especially on highways. So stable up to 210km/h just make sure you have good tires.

Now I'm thinking of changing car also I don't know what to change to, every car in my budget range is slower than the preve

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My company, a market research firm called Ipsos is conducting a study for the luxury sedan market. Looking for owners of Lexus (any sedan models, even hybrids), Audi A4/A6 & Mercedes C/E Class. The survey will be in Mid Valley (Ipsos office). Car must be bought brand new, from August 2008 onwards.

Date: 4 Sept, 7pm (Audi & Mercedes owners) / 5 Sept, 7pm (Lexus owners)
Duration: 2 hours
Token: RM400 (will be given after the 2-hour...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience