Any Previous or Current ALFA ROMEO Owner.Please gave some opinion about this car

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
Front View
rear view
Engine
I saw this ALFA ROMEO 147 GTA.I fall in love with this car.This car spec is veryEngi good but i have no idea pro and cons for ALFA ROMEO car.I like RED OR WHITE COLOR
Below is this car spec:

3.2 V6 24v (3179 cc, 250 BHP-EEC, 246 km/hr)
The brand-new 3.2 V6 24v petrol engine is capable of developing a power output of 250 BHP at 6200 rpm. The 6-speed manual gearbox gets the very best from the engine’s sporting qualities. The car can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/hr in 6.3 seconds, with a top speed of 246 km/hr and average fuel consumption in the combined cycle of 12.1 liters per 100 km, figures that sum up the potential of the new GTA, which boasts a torque curve reaching 300 Nm at 4800 rpm, giving thrilling performance for both sporty driving and everyday use.

Exterior
The Alfa 147 with the legendary initials GTA has a look that cannot hide the potential of engineering that has undergone an almost complete reworking with respect to the Alfa 147.
Changes were made to all the components that impact on the car’s dynamics, with a few stylistic changes that give the model a stronger and more sporty look. The result is a beautiful, aggressive car, firmly anchored to the road.

The hood at the front appears lengthened, hinting at the vigor and power of the innovative 3.2 V6 24v engine underneath. The side has an aggressive profile, with larger fenders accommodating the generous 17" and 18" wheels. At the rear the bumper is larger and incorporates a large "extractor" with an aerodynamic function.
Alfa 147 GTA is available in a choice of 10 body colors, including Cloud White, which is a color exclusive to the model

Interior:

The passenger cabin of the new Alfa 147 GTA has several features that stress the car’s sporting temperament. Features such as the wrap-around seats with cloth upholstery or, as an optional, in leather, and with a horizontal pattern on the seat reminiscent of Italian sports car styling of the past, the aluminum pedals and footrest, and the central glove compartment in metalluro

Then there is the three-spoke steering wheel, while the instrumentation on a black background has a new look including a screen for the engine oil temperature on the multi-function display

SAFETY:
Safety first and foremost. The Alfa 147 GTA is equipped with the most sophisticated active and passive safety systems: ABS, EBD brakeforce distributor, VDC with MSR and ASR to control the car’s dynamic stability on bends and when braking. There are six airbags as standard: driver and passenger bags, two side bags and two window bags. In addition, the passenger cabin has been designed as a survival cell, and is protected by anti-penetration bars and controlled deformation zones to absorb impacts.

On Board Technology:
It is easy to travel in total relaxation.
Coming as standard on the Alfa 147 GTA are the dual-zone climate control system, Fire Prevention System, RDS radio-CD player, 8 speakers and aerial, radio controls on steering-wheel and Cruise Control.
The various options include the CD-changer, CONNECT Nav and Nav+ and volumetric, anti-lifting theft alarm.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
haha you got bitten by the serpent eh? this is like one of the holy grails of Alfa Romeo bro. why not join us at www.italiaauto.com and you shall learn more about it. just wanna inform you that brand new it costs around RM300k++ but it is worth the bang hehe. if you wanna get it, get the white one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

who noe how to install the rvr 4g63t into wira body?d mountin need to adjust? i hv try to put d enjin into wira but the RHS enjin mountin can not fit. so wht alse i need to modi b4 the enjin can fix?thx for view and ans my questions.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience