Any One?????? Marie France Bodyline

Stunticons

Jan 12, 2005
Need to know any members girl friend in here attended the above mention programme. Is it really True that they can help reduce body weight and guarantee. Please advice.
Thank you.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
One girl friend of mine managed from Big Momma to Catwoman... for straining 6 months of treatment (dunno what kind of treatment) but... there's a setback for that. She appeared to be unhealthy physically.

It's better to get ur girl into aerobic / gym workout rather than Marie France... lose the fat the right way, not using chemical or whatsoever not natural. Gym's cheaper BTW...

Last edited:

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Just get the fat lady to ride her husband/bf RIGOURIOUSLY, say 3 times a day. Then, jog to get towels and clean him up. After that, go get a nice cold drink of him. Handwash his clothes, cook and clean for him. And, do the garden also.
After 6 months, she'll be slim. Also, she had kept her man very happy. It's a WIN-WIN situation. It's FREE, too.
Why pay a fortune?

If she cunt find a man, I'm available. How? :p

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
headache said:
Just get the fat lady to ride her husband/bf RIGOURIOUSLY, say 3 times a day. Then, jog to get towels and clean him up. After that, go get a nice cold drink of him. Handwash his clothes, cook and clean for him. And, do the garden also.
After 6 months, she'll be slim. Also, she had kept her man very happy. It's a WIN-WIN situation. It's FREE, too.
Why pay a fortune?

Muahahahahaaaa......lol.....uncle, you boleh lar !!!! :D

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
slk850 said:
Muahahahahaaaa......lol.....uncle, you boleh lar !!!! :D
Thank you. It's a fact of life, mar. And, it's FREE.
Sigh.... but nowadays, people work their butts off to earn money and then spent it on places like that. Aiyoooo....

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
My previous ex-gf went for the slimming treatment by Marie France Bodyline 4 years ago & man, i didnt regret sponsoring her the RM3,500 from my savings account that time. U'll be amazed by the outcome & she's very healthy btw....... no side effects & still "performs" up to my standard that time la. :)

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
headache said:
Why pay a fortune?

that's the way!!!

Stunticons

Jan 12, 2005
I see 1 positive answer due to Marie Frace Bodyline now have promotion only RM1800.00.
So I need more feedback for it before makeing up decision to attend or not to attend.
Thank you for cooperations guys. need more feedback

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
Stunticons said:
I see 1 positive answer due to Marie Frace Bodyline now have promotion only RM1800.00.
So I need more feedback for it before makeing up decision to attend or not to attend.
Thank you for cooperations guys. need more feedback
dunno bout marie france,but i think all also same tactic

at 1st they will tell u rm1800,later they will tell u today is their last day(everyday also last day) promotion so u pay another rmXXX u will get how many free session.after u paid,they will tell u the package u took just now for basic one or to make u lose weight but cant slim in nice shape,so ended up pay another rmxxx to take another package for get nice shape,then so on for toning and(never ending story)later when u doing their treatment they will ask u to recomend friend to sign up their treatment so u can get discount if u take any new treatment.later on,they will do some lucky draw then told u have win rmxxx voucher.u cant take cash but have to sign up for some treatment to redeem the voucher so ended up pay again.then,at the middle of your treatment plan,they will tell u that your plan left how many treatment and that theres a new treatment or new formula,they will offer u only pay some small amount so they will give u a new plan

never ending story

the most important is the way u eat,yes true their treatment does help a bit but MOST important is the way u eat and what u eat

Stunticons

Jan 12, 2005
lan evo said:
never ending story
the most important is the way u eat,yes true their treatment does help a bit but MOST important is the way u eat and what u eat
True, but should attend or not to attend or just got gym for work out hmmm...

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Stunticons said:
True, but should attend or not to attend or just got gym for work out hmmm...
OK, OK.... since you are not into sex to stay healthy and slim, here's the BEST and FREE way:

1/ Have a balance diet. And, no going to bed for at least 3 hours after your dinner. Forget about just eating vege as you need the proteins found in meats. Of course, avoid fatty foods, lar. It's the biggest SIN to take fast food.

2/ There are plenty of parks available for your excercises e.g. jogging, sit-ups, stretching, etc. I know sometimes it can be boring. Thus, I can rent you my dog and you can take it for a run. We do this almost everyday, mar.

Last but not least, REMEMBER:

The muscles that you built from pure excercise will last for a long, long time. Those that you burn due to dieting will cum back very quickly. And, when it does, it cums back with a vengence. Moreover, your body will be weak from the dieting.

There's is no short cut to slimming, except for a balance diet and real excercise. It's a fad that many believed in it and thus there are many opportunist that capitalize on it to make good money from you.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
lan evo said:
dunno bout marie france,but i think all also same tactic

at 1st they will tell u rm1800,later they will tell u today is their last day(everyday also last day) promotion so u pay another rmXXX u will get how many free session.after u paid,they will tell u the package u took just now for basic one or to make u lose weight but cant slim in nice shape,so ended up pay another rmxxx to take another package for get nice shape,then so on for toning and(never ending story)later when u doing their treatment they will ask u to recomend friend to sign up their treatment so u can get discount if u take any new treatment.later on,they will do some lucky draw then told u have win rmxxx voucher.u cant take cash but have to sign up for some treatment to redeem the voucher so ended up pay again.then,at the middle of your treatment plan,they will tell u that your plan left how many treatment and that theres a new treatment or new formula,they will offer u only pay some small amount so they will give u a new plan

never ending story

Wah.... *tabik...* so clever for such a young man, ar?
Yes, it's a quicksand syndrome. The more you struggle inside, the more you get "sucked" in with your money.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
sexycar said:
come come... gimme some of those fats... I'll burn them up
for u... I cant get fat even if I eat like a pig... how come?!
For some people, it's in the genes.
I have a friend who drinks beer, stout and other liquor almost everynight. He cun't seem to put on any weight and is as slim as a bamboo.