any one have used this JAC audio component speaker (imitation of Focal series)

weiann

Jul 27, 2006
any of the member here have used this 2 set of components (JAC AUDIO 165K 6.5" 2-Way Active Crossover Component Speaker) RM 599 from MAXaudio.com.my & (JAC AUDIO 165V 6.5" 2-Way Active Crossover Component Speaker) RM 238 from MAXaudio.com.my as well? how is the quality? is it a SQ speaker?

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
i was wondering bout the same thing dude...how's the sounds like eh?

weiann

Jul 27, 2006
has been able to listen to the V2 demo on my friends vios 2 days ago, surprise the sound quality is 80% similar to the ori focal. V2 (because my friends test it in his friends acc shop) :smokin:, another thing that suprise me is when he change his local chap ayam amp to the sinfoni 4 ch, i tell you the SQ is like i am plan to rob the shop if i have a gun with me:smokin:. it is just my oppinion so hope it help. please really do not have any user out there can share some idea???:sleep:

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
The quality of sound is very subjective. ICE sifus will tell you to chuck away the cap ayams and allocate higher budget for more reliable or known stuffs. Personally, I will not risk myself for some cap ayam speakers after experimenting with a number of set ups. On the other hand, the sound quality is a result of a combination of factors which should basically include the HU, amplifiers, speakers, installation and the tuning skills. Some may swear that cables will play a significant role in determing the final results. Do a research on ICE voodoos and you may get what I mean. In short, try to get something that satisfy you within your budget. If possible, get an audition from your installers on a number of set ups before you part with your money. More practically will be attending ICE TTs. But then again, what you got to hear in their car may be different from yours at the end of the day due to various factors again. My motto: "Fuck other's opinions as long you like it".

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
differnet ppl different ears with different brains .... for u 80% same but other ppl maybe different precentage

weiann

Jul 27, 2006
yah different ppl have different ear:idea:, but no choice since my budget is low so will settled with cap ayam brand.....:rofl:. nicholaslkh i like your motto:adore: & agree with you as well.

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
if your budget is low... then i think a second hand good unit should be another choice... if for me even if they sounded the same(which i doubt) i wouldnt take them too... durability is another issue...

cheers..

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
if your budget is low... then i think a second hand good unit should be another choice... if for me even if they sounded the same(which i doubt) i wouldnt take them too... durability is another issue...

cheers..

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
in ice u get what u pay for. if u dont have the budget, i suggest getting 2nd hand branded goods instead of brand new cap ayam. if not enuff budget i advise to save up and dont rush or else u only waste money this round and regret later.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
zenn is right ... second hand may not last long but the expectations in a sound system is a big difference at the point u started .... your level is different already ....
BTW .... i got one doubt that people keep on arguing which brand is good which brand is not good .... anyone with opinions ....
for me i think this one also very depending on individual ....

weiann

Jul 27, 2006
so to all the sifu, every weekend when is the time that you all TT in klang valley can let me know????:itsme:, because really not satisfy with my current system now. plan to sell all the now, but do not know how much it still worth????:mad::hmmmm:

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
weiann, currently using wat speakers? i'm using rogers..it was either that or mtx..the kevlar cones lure me to rogers..hahaha..yeah it is subjective, how u judge the quality of sound coming frm a speaker..most people start frm getting a gud head unit, then the components etc..all depends on budget..$$$$$...so did u get the JAC components?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I understand that PU rubber material is very hard to repair but not impossible. Does anyone have any idea on what works well with PU?

My PU bumper had a big hole due to the ex-owner's oversized muffler. Most shops didn't know how to fix it except for a welder who suggested to cover the hole by riveting a piece of aluminium sheet and knocking it to shape. Indeed it was a good job! After repainting, it looked like nothing has ever happened!

Just wondering if you guys have tried other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience