Any jazz kaki here???

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
JeFFv6600 said:
try harry connick jr. and stacey kent ...
hehehe michael buble is good too
Harry is good on piano, too. Stride, actually. Check out his appearance with The Marsalis family on stage. Stacey Kent has such 'crispy' vocal, it's hard to be sicken by sitting through one whole album.

Honestly, it's rarity to find any good ones that are still alive today.

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
bikinigal said:
btw, if u guys happen to drop by penang, i can recommend a nice place with a nice band for jazz music...just let me knw, ya!!
cheers~!!
That's awfully nice of you :regular_smile: Where will you recommend?

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
bikinigal said:
btw, if u guys happen to drop by penang, i can recommend a nice place with a nice band for jazz music...just let me knw, ya!!
cheers~!!
got such place...woow.....start feel tat penang is such a best place...:_:

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
well, there's this place called 'Spice & Rice" in Penang, near to the Esplanade, at the Greenhall area...it's a very cozy place to be especially for some frens gathering and couple dinner..
they serve really nice indian food, variety and up to your very standard aroma~~yum yum...plus, with the jazz band playing everynite, it's a nice place to propose as well..hehe..was there last week, and there was this guy, proposing to his gf with the jazz band performing their love song at their table...so sweet..........

anyway, if u guys or gals coming, let me knw..i'll be more than glad to bring u there..i'm starting to fall in love with jazz music already.....hehe...

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
I'm a HUGE jazz lover, and i own lots of em.

Al Di Meola (played here)
Fourplay (played here)
Larry Carlton
George Benson
John Scofield
Chick Corea Elektric Band (played here)
Paco De Lucia (played here at PETRONAS Philharmonic Orchestra, but somehow the guys work there wrote his name Paco Pena, you can see it on their ad poster)
John McLaughin
Mike Stern
Dave Weckl Band
Mezzoforte
Oregon
Philip Catherine
Skip Heller
and lots more......

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Umm..
Local artiste Sharizan Borhan..
is simply awesome!!..
try his 'Timeless' selections..
a mixture of jazz & swing..

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
well, there's this place called 'Spice & Rice" in Penang, near to the Esplanade, at the Greenhall area...it's a very cozy place to be especially for some frens gathering and couple dinner..
they serve really nice indian food, variety and up to your very standard aroma~~yum yum...plus, with the jazz band playing everynite, it's a nice place to propose as well..hehe..was there last week, and there was this guy, proposing to his gf with the jazz band performing their love song at their table...so sweet..........

anyway, if u guys or gals coming, let me knw..i'll be more than glad to bring u there..i'm starting to fall in love with jazz music already.....hehe...
indian food and jazz.. wow..

there's a small place in kl called No Black Tie.
Do check it out when u guys can.
here's the address.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
No Black Tie
17 Jalan Mesui, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 2142 3737 [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
I am all rounder Jazz lover too.....I prefer orchestral jazz like George Gershwin....

Norah Jones will do too :)

max1984

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
S.Alam
www.akiwaautobahn.com
i like jazz too..nina simone is my favourite..

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hmm...will share my favs hehe...

Saint Germain
Buena Vista Social CLub
Bebel Gilberto
Diana Krall
Jamiroquai
Ludovic Narvarre
Ely Guerra
Incognito
Jazzanova
James Taylor Quartet
Koop
Medeski, Martin & Wood

for those lazy sunday afternoons...=)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Satria Neo S2000

Photo's has circulated in the internet about the build of a Satria Neo S2000 rally car. Super 2000 rally car is a class where a homologated road going car with 2000cc NA engine is permitted to be modified with 4wd system, wide body and a spec racing transmission and brakes. As the Neo doesn't have a 2.0 litre engine in its range the rally car might be a one-off and won't be eligible to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience