Any IS250 owners or club around?

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
i guess stick with ori head set first ,a CD or radio...i been singapore ACC before,they seldom see because IS 250 in SG ,JAP spec don;t radio head and touch screen like those recond car in MAL,they ask me wanna try or take risk,i say NO

turbo_menace

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
guys,

I'm thinking of re-spraying my car. it's now the dark blue color. it has some scratch'es and door dents, was suppose to be done by the car dealer but i know they will just send to a cheap guy to get it fixed. so i told the dealer to give me the cost of repair and i will spray the whole car myself.

went to see my painter and his quote RM2.5k for the same color and 3K to change color.

so options are:

1. white - flat white
2. pearl white

But too many whites on the roads now.

so i thought:
3. blue - attached
4. red - flat red and not metallic
6. dark grey
7. dark silver - like those gun metal wheel colors
8. bronze - attached

black is out, coz my wife's car is already black.......

what do u guys think?

Attachments

ikennylaw

Dec 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
guys,

I'm thinking of re-spraying my car. it's now the dark blue color. it has some scratch'es and door dents, was suppose to be done by the car dealer but i know they will just send to a cheap guy to get it fixed. so i told the dealer to give me the cost of repair and i will spray the whole car myself.

went to see my painter and his quote RM2.5k for the same color and 3K to change color.

so options are:

1. white - flat white
2. pearl white

But too many whites on the roads now.

so i thought:
3. blue - attached
4. red - flat red and not metallic
6. dark grey
7. dark silver - like those gun metal wheel colors
8. bronze - attached

black is out, coz my wife's car is already black.......

what do u guys think?
I would choose BLUE like IS F too... Alternatively, I would stick with Dark Blue... It looks a bit like blacky but inherit blue... Quite nice though..

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Anyone have any good recommendations for IS250 tyres? Klang?

Front 225/40/R18
Rear 255/40/R18

And also, tinted windows.. I used to have Raytech - 5mil.. Thinking about getting back Raytech/Wingard/3M.. But, they said 3M is not SmartTag Friendly.. ><"

Last edited:

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
ikennylaw,

for the tyre, how about michelin ps3?

tq
i just bought michelin PS3 1 week ago but funny is made in thailand and price no cheap,tire is good but damn noise in main north south highway,i found out in MAL market selling michelin made in thailand for 18 inch 225/45 MYR 750 and 235/40 MYR 850,meanwhile in singapore for 18 inch 235/40 SD 380 but made in germany,

actually i wanted go klang but lazy and no enough time and hurry rush back to singapore and some more now a day school holiday

turbo_menace

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
ikennylaw,

you should try the continental tyre shop across from vision auto in sunway (big continental signboard).

I bought my CSC3 for about RM750 / pc last month 235/40/18. can bargain with the guy to trade in your old tyres for a bit lar. If i remember correctly, he gave like 50 bucks for some shitty hankook tyres that came with the car.

the rear tyres for CSC3 is damm pricey though for 265/35/18 he quoted 1.3 - 1.4k...........

didn't change the rear yet as it's still got a decent amount of thread left.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
ikennylaw,

you should try the continental tyre shop across from vision auto in sunway (big continental signboard).

I bought my CSC3 for about RM750 / pc last month 235/40/18. can bargain with the guy to trade in your old tyres for a bit lar. If i remember correctly, he gave like 50 bucks for some shitty hankook tyres that came with the car.

the rear tyres for CSC3 is damm pricey though for 265/35/18 he quoted 1.3 - 1.4k...........

why tire now a day so so so so expensive leh :stupid: i almost can 't tahan

turbo_menace

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
anyone knows where i can find a spare part shop that sells lexus parts?

i'm looking for some:
- plastic nuts for the engine bay - some of the nuts which lock the plastic panels are missing.
- the cover at the bottom of the engine bay. - there is one small plastic panel you take out when changing the black - oil. it's missing as well.

thanks in advance.

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
anyone knows where i can find a spare part shop that sells lexus parts?

i'm looking for some:
- plastic nuts for the engine bay - some of the nuts which lock the plastic panels are missing.
- the cover at the bottom of the engine bay. - there is one small plastic panel you take out when changing the black - oil. it's missing as well.

thanks in advance.
Check out Vision auto, Tom's Bangsar or Wing Hin. Was told they would have it.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

ikennylaw,

18" is cantik! but expensive. park it with butt raised. The rear three quarter view darn alluring

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
Check out Vision auto, Tom's Bangsar or Wing Hin. Was told they would have it.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

18" is cantik! but expensive. park it with butt raised. The rear three quarter view darn alluring
me :biggrin:wanted downgrade to 17 inch or 16 inch soon hahahahahahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

How many of you that own Protons, namely Satrias or Satria GTIs have had to change your wheel bearings before?

I am currently experience symptoms of worn out wheel bearings but whenever i send it to the shop there are no problems probably because the bearings haven't been heated up to where they start to display problems that i've been experiencing.

Problems:

Steering wheel judders when turning left on hard cornering.
Feels like the right front wheel is slightly loose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience