Any IS250 owners or club around?

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
lckia, think of it in another way.... don't feel regret as u've got a very good IS250 and i don't have. and many existing altezza owner also don't have IS250, as much as we may like to own one, we can't afford it... u are lucky to own it.

p/s: i want IS......F :P
Throw away the sanity. Get one and pay thru the nose for the satisfaction.

ikennylaw

Dec 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
can pinjam? hehe :)
Sure can!! :burnout:

Went for car tinted today.. and realized that the original windows came with safety (security) windows.. Is that true? I know for sure the two front windows came with UV protection...

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

lckia, think of it in another way.... don't feel regret as u've got a very good IS250 and i don't have. and many existing altezza owner also don't have IS250, as much as we may like to own one, we can't afford it... u are lucky to own it.

I think Everyone wants IS F!~~ :biggrin:

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com

p/s ; i not greedy but i want IS F:driver:

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
LF-A tak boleh bawak hari hari. I think IS350 is enough dy. IS-F will not be practical in this rubbish traffic - your brake pad finish faster than your fuel. LOL.
i agree with you ickia because my brake pad last for 5 or 7 month only,faster u go,brake fast and tire gone more more faster:driver:

turbo_menace

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
guys,

i don't know if you knew this or not, but it's something i just learnt so i thought i'd share with you.

i know this work for my is250 JPN spec. on your remote, (car is locked) if you press the unlock longer ( i think about 4-5 seconds) all the windows will open automatically.......
and when you want the windows to go back up, just press and hold the lock buttom (for 4-5 seconds) and the windows will go up.

cool huh ;)

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
guys,

i don't know if you knew this or not, but it's something i just learnt so i thought i'd share with you.

i know this work for my is250 JPN spec. on your remote, (car is locked) if you press the unlock longer ( i think about 4-5 seconds) all the windows will open automatically.......
and when you want the windows to go back up, just press and hold the lock buttom (for 4-5 seconds) and the windows will go up.

cool huh ;)
i did't notice and are u using smart key or ?

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i agree with you ickia because my brake pad last for 5 or 7 month only,faster u go,brake fast and tire gone more more faster:driver:
5 or 7 months? Were you trying to catch F1? Mine is only 1 month but you make me think twice about my brake man.

ling23

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2008
turbo menace,

Even our current model camry yr 07 remote also hv this function. & I try this b4.

Last edited:

turbo_menace

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
Mic Tie - i'm using the keyless system - guessing that's the smart key....

ling23 - really. not bad.......... have a couple of friends driving the camry no one ever mentioned it.

if not mistaken the new accord also has this function.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
5 or 7 months? Were you trying to catch F1? Mine is only 1 month but you make me think twice about my brake man.
Hahahaha I always travel around Malaysia,Thailand and Singapore ,that 's why my 4 pot brake fast gone
Yours is 1 month or 1 year

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Mic Tie - i'm using the keyless system - guessing that's the smart key....

ling23 - really. not bad.......... have a couple of friends driving the camry no one ever mentioned it.

if not mistaken the new accord also has this function.
Yup if keyless mean smart key, I really don't know this function hehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyboby discribe about mivec computer box code?
such as code 4829-4829 for what and code 7035 for what or what the spec engine?:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience