Any Innovate LC-1+XD-16/DB Gauge users?

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Was about to get one of these units until I start searching for more information on the web. Seems like there's alot of problems with its operation and delicate operating condition, as what I've read in Innovate's own technical forum. Just wanna know if anyone here has experience using/installing or even problems with it. Feedbacks and discussions are much welcomed and appreciated. Thanks.

PS: Are there any official Innovate dealers in M'sia? And I can buy it other than having it ordered online?

catan

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
Png
Visit site
Was about to get one of these units until I start searching for more information on the web. Seems like there's alot of problems with its operation and delicate operating condition, as what I've read in Innovate's own technical forum. Just wanna know if anyone here has experience using/installing or even problems with it. Feedbacks and discussions are much welcomed and appreciated. Thanks.

PS: Are there any official Innovate dealers in M'sia? And I can buy it other than having it ordered online?
I hav try to order it thru online purchase, but the price almost 1k++ la... not include custom declaration fee yet.... :laugh:

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
i think sunway ksp power have innovate.:listen:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Quoted online was 1.6k including shipping but not including custom declaration. But I just wanna save the hassle and buy it locally if price doesnt differ much.

Anyway, anyone has any feedback on the item itself?

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
there are a few LC1 users running around here. i've seen at least 5 customer cars at my tuner's place running those. integrated to their megasquirt ecus.

if i'm not mistaken joshua (millennium) is the innovate dealer.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
please recheck , where r u buying from
u can get them at mch cheaper price online, happy searching

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
khoyos: Thx for the info, will probably pay Joshua a visit. So far anyone of them having any problems with it?

jinkl: price I got was from official Innovate website. Been searching around in other online stores, most are quite similarly priced. Found one in eBay, high rated seller, that can ship it cheaper but currently still undecided because there seems to be quite some user negative feedbacks from the Innovate forum

Would actuallylove to hear more from our local users. At least I know where and who to go to for troubleshooting. Thanks. Cheerz

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
my tuner was the one who installed all those LC1s on his customer cars. i recommend u to find him when u want to install the kit cos there is some special procedure required. failure to perform that procedure will make the sensor kong. i dunno what it is but i suggest u ask him.

just pm cipan_supercas in this forum

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Sounds like some pretty sensitive device. Alrite mate, thanks. :)

gtauto

Apr 6, 2007
You can get innovate stuff from me at GT Auto sunway. We can also install them.

n/a_tune

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
anyone know about innovate LM2 product?? their funtion and accessories?? thats new product la :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, yesterday one of our member lost his Satria GTI park nearby upper penang road car park.

Hope you guys can help to look around, some criteria that can see from exterior as per below:

1, Mat Black color Rim 15" (with AD07 neova)
2, DIY tint (no whole window type)
3, Titatium Muffler

Other than that color and outlook is standard SGTI.

Any news can call direct to owner at 0124624009(simon) or can call Ray at 012-4940382.

Thank you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience