any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
lets go ler..drag race also got girl wan la...in the short while i dun think will be any drift event will held.....!! the grandprix also ended d....!!

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Okay guys temporaly out of topic abit hope u guys dont mind ya....coz im finding some solution or comment from u guys. Thaks u guys first. The thing is like this:

what is the meaning of "back steps" or "blackmail"?
Izzit will help peolpe to improving thier knowldege or skilss?

Pls try to help! Thanks for advance.
I will stricly mention 1st this things have no offence to any1.

Cabut.

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kei-office: wei i heard from my friend said u having some TT session with 5-6 newbies ah??r they interested in drifting as well?Hope to hear some good news leh. Dont selling fish and tell me very complecated ya......dont leave me behind. REMEMBER ooooOOOooo......

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
wppong said:
Okay guys temporaly out of topic abit hope u guys dont mind ya....coz im finding some solution or comment from u guys. Thaks u guys first. The thing is like this:

what is the meaning of "back steps" or "blackmail"?
Izzit will help peolpe to improving thier knowldege or skilss?

Pls try to help! Thanks for advance.
I will stricly mention 1st this things have no offence to any1.

Cabut.
Bro i hope you dont mind me answering this one because i kena so many times and my friends also kena...

Back Steps- its actually not back steps la the correct word is "BACK STAB" direct transalation means take knife and tikam orang from behind.

Explanation : For example la since this is a drift topic - I will give drift example la... Somebody who actually used to drfit with the pro's come and teach you how to drift, before he tought you you donno how to drift at all, after he teach you you can drift and you already have the basics to improve from there on. then when you already abit better you become lansi and then you go and tell everybody that the person who teach you last time talk cock, he donno how to drift and that he Hau Siow People. .. this is called back stab when you are nice to people when you want something and when you get what you want from that person you ignore him and talk bad about that person to the whole world.

Blackmail is easy, its like i go kidnap your girlfriend or sister then i call you and ask you to pay me RM100,000 if not i will kill your sister or girlfriend. Thas is called blackmail.

Hope my explanation makes sense. :shot:

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
wppong said:
kei-office: wei i heard from my friend said u having some TT session with 5-6 newbies ah??r they interested in drifting as well?Hope to hear some good news leh. Dont selling fish and tell me very complecated ya......dont leave me behind. REMEMBER ooooOOOooo......
This one i think i will let kei -office answer... but i bet one thing they are not 5 -6 people. ... :) :_:

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wah kugan.....english teacher now...beeeelliiiii good explantion lorrrrr! :)

ei, this sat / sun got event? no drift pratice ah? come come!

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
S1997 said:

Not teacher la... if i know i share la.. if i donno i diam diam lorr....

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kugan81 said:
Bro i hope you dont mind me answering this one because i kena so many times and my friends also kena...

Back Steps- its actually not back steps la the correct word is "BACK STAB" direct transalation means take knife and tikam orang from behind.

Explanation : For example la since this is a drift topic - I will give drift example la... Somebody who actually used to drfit with the pro's come and teach you how to drift, before he tought you you donno how to drift at all, after he teach you you can drift and you already have the basics to improve from there on. then when you already abit better you become lansi and then you go and tell everybody that the person who teach you last time talk cock, he donno how to drift and that he Hau Siow People. .. this is called back stab when you are nice to people when you want something and when you get what you want from that person you ignore him and talk bad about that person to the whole world.

Blackmail is easy, its like i go kidnap your girlfriend or sister then i call you and ask you to pay me RM100,000 if not i will kill your sister or girlfriend. Thas is called blackmail.

Hope my explanation makes sense. :shot:
bro i dont mind on ur explaination........
okok now i know what is call "back stab".thanks alot men for ur explaination. It really help me and my buddy loo.....i will let my budy knows that he is not lonely alot of people kene "back step" oppss "back stab" before so am i as well.

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kugan81 said:
This one i think i will let kei -office answer... but i bet one thing they are not 5 -6 people. ... :) :_:
oohhh izzit maybe wrong info but as long as the person who love drift and not selling fish to exchange knowledge that is good. Hope all the newbie or old timers help to grow this kind of motorsports together.
Cheers to every 1 who appreciate the knowledge which sharing by some knowledgeable people.

PLsss lah help the drift grow in pg. Promise ya u guys......
hehehehe:X-:

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
S1997 said:

eii come on dude dont say like that lah.....:regular_smile: he really give me a good explanation loo....it helps me alot then i will beware of some "back stabers" and some "hi-jacker"

sat/sun i think got practice lah....but better pm here and there loo dont simply post at here may some complicated issiue will occur.
heheh

cabut!!!!!!!pep!!! pep!!!

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
"sorry guys 1 time post so many reply......i would like to inform all the "hijacker" and "back stabers" pls lah u guys dont be to ego on urself lah....give people some way to move dont block the way.this mightbe block ur own way as well.
pls again lah.....think back what u say and what u do.....dont just bcoz of some benefit then block ur own way."
On the statement above is only to the person which is doing that kind of thing not for all the mister nice guy at here.u know lah drift is still not really hapening in pg yet...so pls lah dont act as "TAI KO' of what. The person who read this reply dont have any heart felling on it lah just only got felling to the person who doing it.

We all are 1 family. Cheers Penang KIA!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Paint touch ups

anyone know a good place to do paint touch ups and also services for getting rid of 'orange peel' effect on newly painted car?

Oh yea as for more details about the title listed, please refer to the car detailing forum. I accidentally posted it here instead hehe.. pissed off punye pasal.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience