any altezza interested for a friendly touge?

Turbulence

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Good day to all Altezza owners here...

Lately, i had been touge with an Altezza lately, it is very fast and he isnt from this group. hence, i would like to take an opportunity to have a friendly touge with the Altezza owners here in future.....

Please do not mistaken me here, this is totally a friendly type and not a challenge....

Just that we are trying to make more frens and to view on the strength of all different cars.....

:driver::driver:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
it wasnt me.... ha ha ha...

I may know who it is... is the car white colour with white wheels.?

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
LOLx sound interesting...pls upload a video if you guys going to have a friendly touge.
BTW white colour altezza with white wheel? ipoh plate? with TRD bodykit? hahaha just make a guess

Turbulence

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Erm... I do have sum previous vid of the run.... Not fast la...

I forgotten what is the number plate n got no idea about it's bodykit. Sorry that I got not much knowledge about altezza....:)

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
what car where u driving when you touge with this mysterious white altezza?.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
hehehe..

Initial D style..

video pleaseeee

:biggrin:

Turbulence

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
im driving a dc5 during the touge...i got few video but the latest one, the altezza is not in it as the driver was in my car wo....

indeed he is very friendly...:)

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Yeah
I spoke to him today....and confirmed he told me he touge with black DC5....super fast...:driver:
How often u guys go for touge...?... There could be some ppl here interested to join...:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch out this guy deals with the horror of switched gifts between two important women. He drives far and wide trying to retrieve the switched items. Would he make it in time to stop the horrible and dreadful switch. Watch the video and find out more in this heart pounding dramatised television commercial.

YouTube - ‪Mercedes-Benz.tv: The Switched...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience