Another Bull Bites the Dust. Gallardo totals at Guthrie Highway

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
I try to be as ethical a driver as I possibly can. I am no angel on the road and I do not pretend to try to be one.

I always mind my own business until a F&*kwit meddles in mine and you sir, in this case; are truly the F*&kwit I am referring to.

You do not know me and vice versa. I did not specifically target my earlier comments towards anybody in particular and yet you choose to react in a personal matter. Who's minding who's business now?

Anyways people like you make the rest of the world look and feel smarter. Thanks and peace.

Well,no one like to stop you going mad or so. We learn a lot to become smarter,and is totally opposite to people whom act busybody and like to care what people did/comment. Thanks for all your words and I really found I'm even more smarter after few dialogs with you.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Its always not wise to whack our car on a public road... the risk is higher than on race track because anything can be on the surface such as sands, pebbles, or worse, oil film. Kindly do not take unnecessary risk. Especially at night where our vision is limited.

Drive safe guys!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s a new Electric Vehicle (EV) coming from Toyota and it’s no variation of the Prius for that matter, but rather; a compact SUV by way of an all-electric RAV4 EV.

<!--more-->Toyota Motor Corporation first announced the all-electric RAV4 EV about two years ago during the 2010 LA Auto Show, and is currently being sold to the general public for a price of USD$49,800 in Los Angeles during the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience