Another 800bhp BCNR33 on our streets?

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
r32, r33 n r34 in chicks eyes nv a sportscar. i've ask numbers of female whether a r34 nice or not? she told me nothing much but bigger than a putra. to them z33, celica, rx8, mini cooper s n bimmers are much nicer.

my wife did drive my r33 b4 n she told me wat a rubbish car:( she keeps nagging me to sell off the car. she asked me y i like the car so much, n i didnt know how to answer. woman wont understand n knows nothing abt GTR... GTR ROCKs........!!!

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
r32, r33 n r34 in chicks eyes nv a sportscar. i've ask numbers of female whether a r34 nice or not? she told me nothing much but bigger than a putra. to them z33, celica, rx8, mini cooper s n bimmers are much nicer.

my wife did drive my r33 b4 n she told me wat a rubbish car:(

Tears in the eyes ... :bawling:

Btw, r54 ... Bought the mag today ... Gonna have a good read about such nice bcnr-33 :itsme:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

my wife did drive my r33 b4 n she told me wat a rubbish car:( she keeps nagging me to sell off the car. she asked me y i like the car so much, n i didnt know how to answer. woman wont understand n knows nothing abt GTR... GTR ROCKs........!!!
r54, you try telling her. My RB scream better than you when i floor her...Kakakaka:rofl::rofl:. Hope she don't like you eat 'vege' for the whole month. :biggrin::biggrin:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
Tears in the eyes ... :bawling:

Btw, r54 ... Bought the mag today ... Gonna have a good read about such nice bcnr-33 :itsme:
no need to read la, just see pics enuf liao.... all the contents are fake. read sounds like i was interviewed. myself not even there when they shot my car. fuking drama..

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Skyline not just for uncle... got difference between models.

R34 for young and dangerous set....
R33 for young and slightly less dangerous set....
R32 is for old uncles to pick up chicken (real one, for eating) at Giant supermarket.... including makcik wifey and kids in back seat.

prenav99

Oct 5, 2008
if u wan get chick just give a ride until she pee in her pant than she will know What is GTR power huhuuhuh skyline rock....

todak

Sep 29, 2006
gobiz, what car you drive? skyline 32,33,34,35 gtr,gts,gtt ob bla,bla,bla, if you drive 34 i am sure your dad or mak u punye duit or your bapak must be menteri korap, kalau u drive 33, mesti you must be pimp to own one, 32 only org kaya cos beli cash like uncle kan. so whats you ride?:thefinger::thefinger:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
gobiz, what car you drive? skyline 32,33,34,35 gtr,gts,gtt ob bla,bla,bla, if you drive 34 i am sure your dad or mak u punye duit or your bapak must be menteri korap, kalau u drive 33, mesti you must be pimp to own one, 32 only org kaya cos beli cash like uncle kan. so whats you ride?:thefinger::thefinger:
todak,

Used to own R33 GTS, my mom loaned me the money so you are korek korek :rofl:
After that owned R33 GTR, couldn't afford, so sold....you are korek korek again :rofl:

When sold, settle all my hutangs.

Now I am really uncle but not orang kaya...looking to buy R32 as that is only one I can afford.

(actually, currently driving a Skoda :idea: )

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
ler....
owning a R34 doesn't mean parents menteri korupt. some of us had to go through hell just to own one. :(

on a lighter note. i once hanged out with the cucu of the selangor sultan and he was once fat chap. he boasted how he was gonna get a 360 the week after crashing his previous ride. felt like taking my shoes and slapping his face with it. buy also only with our tax money.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Todak..I wounder are you hinting or trying to say "who's that is" here ??? Hee...heee...heee....:biggrin:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Skyline not just for uncle... got difference between models.

R34 for young and dangerous set....
R33 for young and slightly less dangerous set....
R32 is for old uncles to pick up chicken (real one, for eating) at Giant supermarket.... including makcik wifey and kids in back seat.
i feel old now, i drive a r32..waaaa

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
i feel old now, i drive a r32..waaaa
Don't worry I will join you in feeling old soon.... old is beautiful :wavey:

ler....
owning a R34 doesn't mean parents menteri korupt. some of us had to go through hell just to own one. :(
Yes, agreed very much.... what todak said can be very incendiary...shouldn't generalise like that.

Todak..I wounder are you hinting or trying to say "who's that is" here ??? Hee...heee...heee....:biggrin:
Looks like todak is trying to stir up a hornet's nest........ :confused:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
dr.d: well, i feel old too.. i guess when we got married, our status had instantly 'upgraded' =.= even u're 25 and married, u're still consider as aunty/uncle.. sigh~~ :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Suzuki Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Upon some request from Suzuki club members, here in sticked a thread to post link, i repeat "Links" only. However the original sales thread shall remains in Marketplace according to Zerotohundred.Com rules.

Any straight sales / merchandise direct uploaded into Suzuki forum shall be removed without prior notice. Repetition of mistake shall end-up in BAN!

Kindly read the rules before posting anything into the forum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience