Animals on the road

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
TitanRev said:
I'm a cat and dog lover. I have 2 dogs and 11 cats.

Remember last time when my dog was been hit by a stupid dumb as driver speeding in housing area. My sis and my lil bro was going for a walk. That time was Chinese New Year lots of ppl playing fire cracker my dog barks everytime it hears fire cracker sound.

My dog's collar came loose during the walk because it was barking here and there cause of the fire cracker. My dog ran to the road. The Merc driver from far far can see my sis and bro still dont wanna slow down then BOOM bang up my dog and terus cabut like nobody's business. I was so damn angry, quickly rush my dog to a VET.

My sis, lil bro and me get bitten by my dog because it was unjured badly. injured animal can be very fierce even owner also bite. 3 of us go for injection scare got disease.

My parents spent RM3000 on the dog's surgery. I was so sad that time. The week after, I seek revenge of the owner. I know where he stays and his no plate.

Bought Thinner, DOT4 brake fluid and paint remover. All campur into 3 bottles, screw his car kau kau at midnight.

Heard from the security guard after 3 days, said his car's paint all habis, back windscreen also pecah by me. The driver was mad and said would find out who did it.

I felt better cause that big fat ass fellow deserves it. where can u speed in housing area. Stupid ppl...:mad:
good on u! but why'd u waste ur money on fucking his car up, when u could've fucked HIM up man??

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
TitanRev said:
I'm a cat and dog lover. I have 2 dogs and 11 cats.

Remember last time when my dog was been hit by a stupid dumb as driver speeding in housing area. My sis and my lil bro was going for a walk. That time was Chinese New Year lots of ppl playing fire cracker my dog barks everytime it hears fire cracker sound.

My dog's collar came loose during the walk because it was barking here and there cause of the fire cracker. My dog ran to the road. The Merc driver from far far can see my sis and bro still dont wanna slow down then BOOM bang up my dog and terus cabut like nobody's business. I was so damn angry, quickly rush my dog to a VET.

My sis, lil bro and me get bitten by my dog because it was unjured badly. injured animal can be very fierce even owner also bite. 3 of us go for injection scare got disease.

My parents spent RM3000 on the dog's surgery. I was so sad that time. The week after, I seek revenge of the owner. I know where he stays and his no plate.

Bought Thinner, DOT4 brake fluid and paint remover. All campur into 3 bottles, screw his car kau kau at midnight.

Heard from the security guard after 3 days, said his car's paint all habis, back windscreen also pecah by me. The driver was mad and said would find out who did it.

I felt better cause that big fat ass fellow deserves it. where can u speed in housing area. Stupid ppl...:mad:
I can empathise with you mate being a dog lover myself. I have to say I sometimes pity animals that suffer more than I do humans. At least we have the power to make choices and decisions that affect our well being. In doing so we have imposed ourselves onto dogs and other animals. They now suffer because of us and not the other way around.

In your case, I would have done the same thing. I know vigilante justice is not a popular course of action and do not recommend it on most occasions but being seriously concerned with the well being of my dog, I would nonetheless have reacted in a similar fashion.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
try hitting a chicken/cow in a kampung la... see what the villagers will do to u... haha... alwiz drive safely... because the next time it might not be an animal... it might be a toddler jumping out onto ur road...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
SkYwAlKeR said:
try hitting a chicken/cow in a kampung la.
no matter where you hit the cow, your car is in deepshit. Those who experience it b4 will know. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's one mechanic recommend me to buy an advanced cam spoket(wondering if correct spelling or not) which act as an "add-on" device at the timing belt device.

Not sure how it works but he claimed it will improve car's speed,performance and fuel comsuption as well.He charge me for RM380 for it.

Anyway,anyone come across such term or not and what actually it does?

Please help :X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience