An IDIOTIC Honda Jazz with his stupid HID headlights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
some vios owner like to speed near mamak stall table..i know vios very save petrol dont need to waste such petrol showing off how fast is your car.some vios owner like to tiong ppl driving like waja altis or any other auto car.i am 1 of the victim

kendconcerto: this jazz is black?but i notice jazz like to tiong ppl on ldp n hwy

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
aihzz...ppl with a lil more cash than everyone else loves to show of..
maybe its just another case of dumb ass on wheels

NightHunter

Known Member
Mar 13, 2005
Petaling Jaya
nighthunter.fotopic.net
Kendconcerto, I understand your anger.. with these idiots and asses on the road. If they want to drive like maniacs, let them be. They will be the ones later on that will be involved in bad accidents.

I used to get damn pissed off over idiots like that, who cucuk, tiong for no reason. also with damn bright HIDs. At the end of the day, you thing to youeself, let them be.. no point getting yourself worked up over these idiots.

Personally I dislike rich buggers driving modded Jazz, Vios or City drivers. Like Cyclonite say... rich kids wanna show off.. But actual fact, they do not have the proper skills to handle their car properly. The oni time when i give chase to a idiot is when they really piss me off..

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
Jun_EK9 said:
some vios owner like to speed near mamak stall table..i know vios very save petrol dont need to waste such petrol showing off how fast is your car.some vios owner like to tiong ppl driving like waja altis or any other auto car.i am 1 of the victim

kendconcerto: this jazz is black?but i notice jazz like to tiong ppl on ldp n hwy

but not me i dun like to tiong ppl :X-: ...
but some time i agree with u mostly SOMe pPL juz pass his car lesson... and got P on like... then they think the drive like fuji wara takumi...
me also always kena tiong also by other car... =_=' but wat we can do is just give way.. ^^
Don't make UNnesssary RISK ~ think twise b4 speed...

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
errrrrr ... this happens all the time everywhere laa .. unavoidable .. and btw .. next GRA event is aimed for march laa .. not april .. hehehehehe .. who wants to pay my my entrance fee if i am not that jazz driver ?? :p

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
YEa.. this thing will happen anyway.... ^^ wat can we do is juz drive safe...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I know of a rich kid once... he changed cars every 2 months and plus he is only 21!

How? I found out why... he owns a halfcut business and sells them to US. Most of his customers are from US forums looking for JDM parts.

A friend of mine from a VR4 forum contacted me a couple of months ago about this company. After TT the cash, he never receive the halfcut after 6 months! I did some research n found no such company ever existed in the ROC. The site still exists but no longer updated.

Now, I also found out that this kid received the payments (some amounting to USD 5-7k) for halfcut purchase but he never ships them out! With the number given by my friend (a Maxis 012), I called up the operator and got the whole details including full address.

Now I know where he lives / hang-out / study. Just waiting for the right moment to make a police report. I've ask my friend to contact the FBI as well just to make it official...

He can run... but he cannot hide...

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
viosqtd8820 said:
but not me i dun like to tiong ppl :X-: ...
but some time i agree with u mostly SOMe pPL juz pass his car lesson... and got P on like... then they think the drive like fuji wara takumi...
me also always kena tiong also by other car... =_=' but wat we can do is just give way.. ^^
Don't make UNnesssary RISK ~ think twise b4 speed...

well some of them are nice humble ppl not all
cheers

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
Yea... agree with jun_EK9 not all vioses... bad ^^

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
yalor got one suprabra skeds all those jln 222 road users with his vroommmmm on dat road too :p..can be heard 2km away also ehhehehehehhehe...

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Im not a criminal or a serial killer. I dont reli like these ppl driving on the road. They should ride a motor enough, cuz If they SAW-HIGH with the road, they bang ppl or ppl bang them, they die.

Totally NOT QUALIFIED to drive a car!

Anyway, thanks guys for all ur replies n compliment. Drive carefully and with courtesy! Cheers!

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Jun_EK9 said:

THIS IDIOT WHO KACAU ME IS A WHITE HONDA JAZZ no plate BHE 7228.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I bought a crime fighter alarm about a month ago. The alarm was what i consider as SHIT alarm as the problems occured one by one. First the proximity unlock is TIPU one. Then the spare remote control was unuseable. I called the seller, Auto Option. But the seller said nothing la. Then i email Megatronic Malaysia but the company never respond. After that the Big problem occured. The alarm module got problem. I called the seller again but she bla..bla..bla.. So now i cannot claim for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience