AMERON...anyone heard of this brand b4?

bling_bling

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
here's the story, the guy offered a package dat includes a Pioneer 5850 cd player and Ameron 6.5" speakers, 12" woofers + box and 1000 watts amp for RM2k. My question is, am i being slaughtered? Is Ameron good?

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
amerion ah... they are good budget stuff with good quality too... New brand in malaysia tht come in some two years ago i think... they are the same company with the pegasus also...

overall... i think for SPL... this is a good choice... SQ still dunno but pegasus did win something in last year's autoshow...

cheers...

bling_bling

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
in dat case, i think i'll just stick to the pioneer component set, much safer.....thanx..

kelvinsin

Dec 4, 2005
craziechild said:
amerion ah... they are good budget stuff with good quality too... New brand in malaysia tht come in some two years ago i think... they are the same company with the pegasus also...

overall... i think for SPL... this is a good choice... SQ still dunno but pegasus did win something in last year's autoshow...

cheers...
Amerion is distributed by the company same with pegasus in malaysia only.they not the manufactured same company with pegasus.

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
kelvinsin said:
Amerion is distributed by the company same with pegasus in malaysia only.they not the manufactured same company with pegasus.
thanks for correcting me...

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
bling_bling said:
here's the story, the guy offered a package dat includes a Pioneer 5850 cd player and Ameron 6.5" speakers, 12" woofers + box and 1000 watts amp for RM2k. My question is, am i being slaughtered? Is Ameron good?

HI brother, If u get RM2k for this? y not u take mine? RM2k also

1) Pioneer 6750
2) Pegasus 6 1/2" component set
3) One 4 channel 1000watts amp
4) One 12 inch Ameron Woofer + box

Currently is install in my car, if u interested then u call me lah (012-282 9199 Thomas). u can test it also.......:shades_smile:

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
depends on the amp offerred... if they offered a amerion amp then i dun think its expensive... dunno bout the price in the west but here in the east.. considered as resonable... unless of cuz they dun include installation in it la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hulo guys..need info on immobilizer or alarm with immobilizer anything and with immobilizer laa..what brand is good? price? really need some information about this stuff la..can anybody help ???? :blink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience