Altezza spotted!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Spotted WTD 9XXX silver tezza at JUSCO Tebrau City Johor Bahru, and another black tezza near Austin area too.

haha.. JB altezza kakis also quite alot huh :)

Got one white pearl Tezza KBN**** 6MT @ Alor Star. I think I know him. Working in Penang. Got black face tail light, after market side mirror and Recaro driver seat. Nice car for a 98 model.

spotted again black BG?1008 with small boot-lit spoiler at sg.chua, kajang area, saturday night
i'm guessing the owner works somewhere at the sg.chua industrial area as sometimes seen it often parking there.....

WKM xxx3 at Pandan Indah last week, also spotted again WQH xxx2 at 1Utama last Friday...

Attachments

• DSC00705a.jpg
    DSC00705a.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 162
Spotted Genezza's black altezza WPF 5*** passing through SS15 darussalam mamak 10pm.

spotted a black altezza W*V6363 on Persiaran Kewajipan in front summit subang today around 1:30pm.

spotted a black altezza W*V6363 on Persiaran Kewajipan in front summit subang today around 1:30pm.

wah..same color and almost same num with mine!!...
not to mention almost same location!!.. but lucky i was not there at the time!..

spotted twin black onyxes with nice huffs. :P ... lol
30072010127.jpg

Last edited:
yesterday morning, spotted davidgm16 flashed and zoomed over me and gone in 3 seconds!..
yesterday afternoon, spotted white with headlamp eye-lid 18?5.

Last edited:
u drove 20km/h and i drove 60km/h.. sure can disappear in 3 sec... haaha

david
hahha.. that damn road was so teruk la.. how can u treat ur tire and suspension so bad one.
nah... i was finding the way to enter the Tiara Residence place..
but that road leading out to the highway sure got lots of bumps.. i think > 20 stupid speed bump there

Grey,
my wife MYVI also smoke me one... how la ?? i guess i hv to sell the altezza and get MYVI!
this coming mme convoy i already book the last place la.. u guys can zooom all the way there,
but i'm gonna enjoy the night breeze @ turtle speed.

Last edited:
spot a white tezza (WP? 1?2?) at mahkota cheras.. zoom me away after the turn of traffic light..

Attachments

• Image079.jpg
    Image079.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 188
WLX xxx3 with owner in Pandan Indah last Saturday...

Attachments

• DSC00720a.jpg
    DSC00720a.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 189
Waw bro ALT3224,

U spotted this guy har

Dont play a fool man , he hardly can be spotted coz his ride is very fast hahahahahahaha :burnout:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom