Altezza spotted!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
my gosh, just almost a week in Japan and you can speak Japanese already? :O

:rofl: Help from the Japanese translator and lecturer mah....:biggrin:
Have to learn basic Japanese as a courtesy to our host and sinsei...:wink:

spotted Vijay/AE111_SEG today zipping past USJ 15 Wawasan School heading, with the fogs on. :D far away also can see lahh bro haha . about 6PM-ish.

I was heading back to USJ23.

Today saw a blue Altezza tailing me from behind along the way to Subang Airport.
Hi all, I'm new here, hoping much to join the Altezza clan, hope to learn from all the Senior here and the most important to know each other. cheers~~

pls welcome v all love to knw more friends:wavey:.... the sifu here are poisoning........ bcarefull of their poison.... hehehehehe

back to topic lah!ha2.
today spotted 2 altezza in the morning around 8 am n 8:30 am.one was silver altezza near the bukit cermin putra heights.high-beamed him twice.he2.and another one dark blue altezza.play2 with him on federal highway from batu tiga to pusat bandar shah alam exit.very short!ha2.nice car bro!feel "teruja" when saw another altezza.HIDUP ALTEZZA!

image1051.jpg

spotted 1 bright orange this morning around 10am at restaurant jejantas sg. buloh heading towards KL bound. nice colour.

spotted an orange Altezza at Sunway TOM's serivce center whn change my brake, nice ride there ORANGE

me too, whn waiting my frenzz to pick me up for lunch jst saw the car past by the TOM's as i left my car there for service, didnt knw wheter is a same as u the jason one or nt, so bushidofang r u study there at Sunway?? as my home jst 5min away, nxt time whn go sunway will call u for a drnk, last time as well i study there....... long time ago......... so better study hard b4 the time is past like mine, miss it so much tht time as alwyz escape class till kena memo by principal..... hhehehehehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom