Altezza Fuel Consumption

nuriz3K

Apr 21, 2009
Hi Altezzarian:itsme:
I kind a have feeling that my Ezza fuel consumption is a little bit high recently. But I don’t have any benchmark to compare the figure. :confused:
So, come this idea in my mind….why don’t we list up our FC just like we list up the Altezza member? I know FC is depend on various factors. Some major factor I can list here are:
- engine– NA/turbo
- transmission - AT/MT
- level of modification to engine – standard/moderate/ heavy.
- driving pattern – city driving/highway
Etc…(may be other members can help me list up other major factor I mis)

So what u all say? At the end , maybe this can be like some kind of indicator to all member about their Altezza’s FC level or for those who want to modified their car to the higher level. And maybe find our fc champion? :adore:

Let me begin with my Ezza first…hope you guys can continues. :party:

1) 3SGE > 6MT> standard> full tank(until the indicator lamp on)- city driving(440km), highway cruising +-140km/h (490km)

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
very bad fuel consumption for my car.

- engine– NA 3SGE
- transmission - MT
- level of modification to engine – moderate kot
- driving pattern – city driving - 60%+- / highway - 20%+- / dating (means drive slowly
on a clear road) - 10%+- / being cucuk by c-west matte orange or silver with front lip
that always change (due to cats n dogs in the middle of the road while driving very fast)
or white with ducktail spoiler that is not for sale or others - 10%+-
- year - 1998

full tank Ron95 = 400km+- :bawling:
full tank Ron97 = 420km+- :bawling:

Genezza

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
u guys fc quite ok wad.. mine

city 90% highway 10%

full tank 95 - MAX 400km city drive. if outstation driving maybe full tank can tahan 450km la.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
just to share mine..not in complete details.
i usually fill halftank of RON95 and cruise on highway (140km/h on speedo)from pasir gudang to KL(sg besi) where it the indicator start turn on.
KM around 300km.

save is it?

putochip0123

Known Member
Oct 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
full tank means 62ltr or when the indicators lights on? Usually how much u guys fill up when the indicator lights on? Seems like everybody have average of 23-28cent/km for 95

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
when indicator light is on, can fill up to 50ltr++
tried before when the indicator light turns on, drove about 15km, then filled up the tank full, only can get around 51ltr++...meaning..if the full tank is 62ltr, theoretically, when the indicator light is on, can still drive for another 11ltr+ of petrol in the tank. is it?

nuriz3K

Apr 21, 2009
when indicator light is on, can fill up to 50ltr++
tried before when the indicator light turns on, drove about 15km, then filled up the tank full, only can get around 51ltr++...meaning..if the full tank is 62ltr, theoretically, when the indicator light is on, can still drive for another 11ltr+ of petrol in the tank. is it?
62liter is the full capacity of fuel tank but cannot filled up with fuel up to 62 liter. because the system need/reserved some space for vapor. normally when the indicator light turn on, we still can run about 40km before if totally empty.
i also got only about 52lter when the indicator light turn on. but never try until it totally empty ..heheheh,:biggrin: not dare to tolak the car by my self.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

full tank means 62ltr or when the indicators lights on? Usually how much u guys fill up when the indicator lights on? Seems like everybody have average of 23-28cent/km for 95
i usually fill up once the indicator on. and got about 52ltr.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

car is stolen in Tesco Tebrau JB on 30th April, around 5pm to 6pm

Plate : JDF 770
Black colour Wira
Lancer Front Bumper, original GSR intercooler (side mount)
Black gold rim, Volks Racing CE28

Pls contact 012-7558194

Thank you very much.....
View attachment 215107

View attachment 215108
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience