Altezza for sale....

SpeedCut

Sep 1, 2007
blacktezza not selling his car meh...... why go kacau aitezza...... why don he bump for his thread......... maybe his car sold leh........ anyhow joking la :biggrin:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
blacktezza not selling his car meh...... why go kacau aitezza...... why don he bump for his thread......... maybe his car sold leh........ anyhow joking la :biggrin:

tolong fren fren mah coz he posted 1st on ZTH. i'm still using my car, still got no buyer yet. by the way, i'm looking for lady buyer la...kakaka :P

tengsh

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
waaa pilot got a lot of 'kang tau' sure can get female buyer..... sell to stewardess lor......

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
bro, just to spice things up a bit... say i am selling the car stock, and taking out the aftermarket parts. any1 interested in anything, pm me your best price... thanks.
Hi, Are u willing to let go your power fc & commander??

Last edited by a moderator:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Wah..rick.alan tested yr car and fell in love with it alreadi....:)

Free bump for U...

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
waaa pilot got a lot of 'kang tau' sure can get female buyer..... sell to stewardess lor......
stewardess don't buy car...they let the pilots buy for them...:biggrin:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
You can check with ricky lo...maybe it's still for sale.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where can I get original Ultra Racing bars in Penang or Kedah? and, anyone who have these bars, are you satisfied with ultra racing stuffs? or you have anything or any other brands to suggest to me? and how much these strut bars cost? I'm planning to install it in my BLM and Kenari,

Thanx!
slowferrari
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience