All ZTH member gathering... TT

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong,
It's not about giving and taking it just like that. It's about selecting what's suitable for my ownself and like I mentioned above, in all case, I'm straight. hehehe By the way, do you eat fresh raw oysters?
You are absolutely right .... Some people are not build in the same train as DBKL, huh ... Hahahahahahaha ....

Raw (fresh) oysters? ......... Someone just pass me the lemon please .... YuuuuMMmmy .... Don't you?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
jin,... and to everyone else,
I'm straight so no matter what kinda twisted story y'all cook up, it still don't change the fact that I'm straight hehehehe *aruken* (dim sum fireball)

eyong,
It's not about giving and taking it just like that. It's about selecting what's suitable for my ownself and like I mentioned above, in all case, I'm straight. hehehe By the way, do you eat fresh raw oysters?
ok, confirm that u'r straight...hahahaha...:thefinger:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
Nope, I don't eat raw fresh oysters, even if they're just picked out of the sea. I asked this to show that what someone eats, another person may not eat. So, it's the same. Someone may eat babywennie, but I won't eat her. hahahaha One mans' meat may be another mans' poison. hehehe

So how was the TT? I went there but didn't see anybody from ZTH.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
eyong,
Nope, I don't eat raw fresh oysters, even if they're just picked out of the sea. I asked this to show that what someone eats, another person may not eat. So, it's the same. Someone may eat babywennie, but I won't eat her. hahahaha One mans' meat may be another mans' poison. hehehe

the TT ok la..... i oso didn't saw any from ZTH...:mad:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
you din see me meh..:tongue: :biggrin:
hehe..
i saw u last nite...around 3am...i try to bite u, but u ran to fast from me....wa lao le...:biggrin:

in my dream la...:itsme:

BabyWenNie86

Known Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selangor
eyong,

u din com join us geh?

the TT ok la..... i oso didn't saw any from ZTH...:mad:
wei...Jin... u din realiz tat 6-7 r from ZTH ah? some r x-ZTH too... oni tat they r from another gang from other thread then came over2combine tt @Steven's...

rite? :biggrin:

Jin, tt again ya?

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
i miss again last TT.................sigh.........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got all my lights changed to white LED. Even my low beam is white LED. But the high beam unfortunately is 90/120W Hella yellow.... I want white lights.... I am very much aware that HID of any candlelight watt is illegal. So moving on to Halogen bulbs. But what about white "halogen" bulbs? Raybrig? PIAA? Philips? Are they legal from JPJ? I asked THREE shops already... All answered the same thing.. Either not sure or JPJ will tahan but they check if HID or not and will let go if halogen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience