All ZTH member gathering... TT

BabyWenNie86

Known Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selangor
hey found new venue4tt...
been thr quite many times since it opened...
Old Town Kopitiam, near UTAR,PJ...
at new Jaya One complex...many parking...
i'm thr quite often lo... alwiz go tt wif tt kakis now... n sometimes wif Uni mates...classmates... quite ok oh...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
B.U.M.P. to a dying thread .........!

s_95 gone liao for so long .... Busy tt-ing silently izzit?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
ZTH forum had some issues and threads were restored but unfortunately, only till mid February or something. That's why you'll notice a different date on babywennie's post and yours. I haven't been tt for long long time already. Places are just too far for my comfortable reach la. hehe

babywennie,
no, that's not my car. hehe my car ain't yellow and my zth sticker is quite small only. Almost not noticeable. hehe

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wow, that I didn't notice. I was kind of out from internet from late Feb to early April myself. In fact, I was stuck on Cititel for some jobs in Ampang. Should have contact some of you guys for tt ...

Where are you based now, s_95?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
is ur Satria a yellow 1 wif ZTH sticker? seen 1 thr often... parked at Honda area... jz 2day i was at d Old Town again... :biggrin:
i just popped in this thread...thats my car..i used to work with Honda end of last yr...and frequent at OTK..hehehe..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Forgot to call you out for tt when I was in a job in Ampang. Basically stayed in hotel for almost 6 weeks.

Ended up a few times yum-seng at a pub called Vogue.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
wah lao. Stayed in a hotel for 6 weeks? hahaha night time must be really bored unless you had a girl with you every night. hehe

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
s_95: Yes .... and maybe yes .... *grin* ....

Then again, MV is no short of girls promoting from telco lines, to slimming machines, to hand-phones, to fragrances, to food, to cars, and to basically anything and everything.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Haha ... basically every evening. But that's over now ... Had my run and sure had my fun ... hahahaha ...

Wonder why we are so short of tt's these day?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here my review about my first day after getting my car titaned.
well THUMBS UP for uncle richard,ah fai and stanley. they done a very very good job on it.

first impression when i test driver my car...smooth!!! the hard feel of course got lah..but can get used to it..then go back,ah fai ask wanna get some swing butt alignment setting.so i give it a go...so far one word to describe NICE!!!

the bump part is absolutely SUPERB!!!! it goes over it even better than my corolla.everyone was impress...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience