all evo voltex widebody sifus plz look here and help me

max3821

Known Member
Jul 23, 2008
:biggrin::banghead:
i duno how many MM spacer should put to my car to make my voltex evo garang,please give me some comment,n how to make it wont hurt my bearing when i make my car tyres wide with spacer,thx

Attachments

max3821

Known Member
Jul 23, 2008
Lol bro,the chargespeed fender is buy from After12 JACK,i ask him,is this voltex fender? not chargespeed fender meh? then JACK said,no la,is voltex fender,i sold so many set already,wont wrong 1................... GTR size rims how look 1??

kenyap

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
don't put any spacer at rim ,for wide body work. u will:banghead: coz lot of problem if u put it .just change the right off set rim .my frend subaru v8,change advan rc2 17inchi.front kena brembo caliper a bit and put just 5mm spacer only .run 130km speed stering goyang like the old car:banghead:change back sti ori rim no spacer put.problem off,close file.:smokin:

keong72

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
don't put any spacer at rim ,for wide body work. u will:banghead: coz lot of problem if u put it .just change the right off set rim .my frend subaru v8,change advan rc2 17inchi.front kena brembo caliper a bit and put just 5mm spacer only .run 130km speed stering goyang like the old car:banghead:change back sti ori rim no spacer put.problem off,close file.:smokin:
yes ur right:driver::driver::driver:

kenyap

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
Lol bro,the chargespeed fender is buy from After12 JACK,i ask him,is this voltex fender? not chargespeed fender meh? then JACK said,no la,is voltex fender,i sold so many set already,wont wrong 1................... GTR size rims how look 1??
max 3821,how much u spent at the widebody job just like u evo picture.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
yur friend use those chicken brand spacer must be shaking la. ask him to get those eibach spacer, guarantee no shaking.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
JACK said,no la,is voltex fender,i sold so many set already,wont wrong 1................... GTR size rims how look 1??

u go and tell jack, eh sohai u dont know about bodykit, dont come over and cheat customer. :thefinger:

I have attached the garage hrs fender aka voltex

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
i'm using spacer for my widebody as well.. the spacer usually shake due to it wasn't made properly.. mine is about 2inch thick... (which is quite a lot) coz no budget to buy my dream rimss yet..hehehehe... but if you intend to use spacer you will have to do it carefully.. you will have to make sure the side that goes into the knuckle will need to be even with the disc.. means you will need to leave your car there for them to do.. then after 4 pcs is done.. the other side which your rim sits on will also have to be leveled to your rim... it's quite a lot of work.. but if it's done properly you won't have any headache about it shaking..

max3821

Known Member
Jul 23, 2008
yor,bro leslie,how much ur spacer cost,u guys told me will get alot problem,i start scared lar...........who can bring me to profesional shop to change spacer??
haha,bro cannon,next time i go to sunway find u la,then we go diu JACK ~.~ sell me whole set rojak bodykits,lolzzzzzz

Bump: kenyap,i spend 2600 for the replica voltex,but i think u cari kedai lain la,if not u will get front chargespeed fender,n he will tell u the fender was voltex 1:banghead:

Bump: kenyap,i spend 2600 for the replica voltex,but i think u cari kedai lain la,if not u will get front chargespeed fender,n he will tell u the fender was voltex 1:banghead:

Bump: orang miskin buy replica voltex,lagi mau kena tipu.WTF???
i m from pahang mentakab,so far,everytime go sunway buy stuff for my car oso kena potong kepala 1,coz duno about da price,hmmm~~~~i have saw a white voltex evo n red voltex near N1 there,whos car tat?

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
the spacer that was custom for me is done in JB boostzone.. can't remember the price coz they did the whole bodykit for me plus all the fittings and etc.. like i said spacer is a problem if it's not done properly.. mine at 240kmh is still stable.. :biggrin: (but then still kena over take by pablo lah) :rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers and sifus...

The past 2 days has seen a serious hurricane grade storm in KK, Sabah. Many places flooded and many cars fxxked. Many workshop flourished ^^.

Today, I stopped a a place where the flood is 1 - 1.5 ft high. I decided to go anyways because there is a cars behind me. Inconvenient to turn around. SO I put first gear and stomped! I cross fast, but the flood water came in my firewall. Drivers side a few splashes but passenger side is serious sh*t! Imagine a cup of water...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience