Alfa GT

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Some shots of the Alfa GT.
For those who can't click on the thumbnails to get a larger image, please check your ZTH account options.

Go to QUICK LINKS on one of the bars above. A menu will pop out. Click on EDIT OPTIONS.
Once in there, go to the section "Thread Display Options". Ensure that there is a tick on the "Show Images" part. Then save the options and that should do it.

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That is a sweet piece of kit. I can't wait for the 159 to hit Malaysian shores.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Satria,
Don't know what, but the link doesn't seem to work for me. Thanks fer sharring ;)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
si|verfish,
I wanted to shoot the ... erm... 156 GTA, I think. But no more time cos they're closing already. Will probably go shoot the GTA this weekend, if they permit. hehe

ken yeang,
May I ask what happens when you click on the little pictures in my first post? I'll try my best to help you get the links working. :)

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
156's design is classic. Beautiful lines, timeless curves, quintessentially Italian. The interior is exquisite and classy and sporty, all at the same time. It's just a nice place to be in and puts you in the mood for some pedal to the medal stuff. And then you fire up the engine and you love it even more. The 3.2 V6 must be one of the most inspirational 6 cylinder engines, ever. Sounds just orgasmic. Pop the hood and be overwhelmed by a fantastic looking engine bay with the chrome intake manifold.

Sigh...if only i could have one...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Satria,

I think my computer is scared of u....When ur name popped up, i imeadiately can see the pics liow. thanks man.

BTW, the pic of the meter cluster is really artistic, a bit elegent too. however i don't know if the dials are located too deep inside the cowls.

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
hmmm....seem to have seen this somewhere...

satria, are u a photo-kaki'ans?:regular_smile:

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
I got to test drive the car during the launch last year. Beautiful thing. Unfortunately it was only the standard 2.0. Would have loved to push the 3.2 V6hard.

Wish they'd bring in the Brera, though. Now that's an even sexier beast.