Alfa 147 recond value/price

flavalava

Apr 7, 2008
Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a facelifted 147, and it seems very difficult to get one these days.

I recently found a seller (independent car dealer) who has a 2006 147 2.0l, recond from japan, 70k+ mileage, but with a price tag of RM125k! [smilie=umm.gif]

I think it's overpriced and i want to bargain as much as i can. I tested the car and fell in love almost immediately due to the roaring engine note, lol. Condition is tip top, accident free, clean engine.

Can some here give me some advice on the value and fair price of the car please? thanks...

perhaps i need an alfa technician to follow me for a test drive again, so that he could roughly judge the actual condition of the engine and the whole car.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
This car is nicely designed, good interior quality....and still turns head.
but the car need to be pampered like a mistress...from time to time, will merajuk one..

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I remembered in those days 80s,

If you want your Alfa to be in good engine condition,

You gotto really run it in speed, take it to high rpm for long drive, then your Alfa will sound what an Alfa should sound!

On the other hand if you drive slowly with the Alfa, the engine will be jerking like mad and sounds bad....:trytofly:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

You gotto really run it in speed, take it to high rpm for long drive, then your Alfa will sound what an Alfa should sound!

On the other hand if you drive slowly with the Alfa, the engine will be jerking like mad and sounds bad....:trytofly:
yes lesley wat u say its true....italians must be used everyday...if used on weekend forget bout it...
the more u use it the less repairs u have.
This runs against my thinking. I whack my car quite heavily and repair bills is correspondingly higher. How does Alfa achieve this?

flavalava

Apr 7, 2008
go thru mudah.my of flip thru motor trader u will able to find 1.
Just bought motortrader today, no 147s at all. Mudah also not many. :banghead:

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

This runs against my thinking. I whack my car quite heavily and repair bills is correspondingly higher. How does Alfa achieve this?
I have noooo idea.

yes lesley wat u say its true....italians must be used everyday...if used on weekend forget bout it...
the more u use it the less repairs u have.
That's what i heard too.

I love the high rpm sound, lovely.

:adore:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
dont mind if i say this.....but sometimes mudah.com prices can be most ridiculous...not all items. have to shop smart

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve been hearing a lot about Honda’s upcoming hybrid-only model that is supposed to go head-to-head with the Toyota Prius. Honda CEO, Takeo Fukui, is now out and about speaking very confidently of Honda’s upcoming hybrid plans. First of all, Fukui feels that Honda suffered a huge misstep by rolling out a hybrid version of its Civic instead of a hybrid-only model.

“The real competition has just begun,” Fukui...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience