ALERT n Beware of seller "jimmy1983"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

ALERT n Beware of seller "jimmy1983"!

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
to all members of zth, pls read this! i have bought a spoilt rsm blue screen from this guy called 'jimmy1983' at rm330. no waranty n guaranty given. felt so suspicious when dealing with him. when i 1st called him, he said first come first serve n lots of buyers already. then later after tat, he called me said the rsm still available for me to grab. felt so strange tat time. he also said, he dont know how to test the rsm whether working onot. as a seller, he should make sure at least item he sell must b in working cond.

i have blacklisted him. b4 i did tat, i got discuss with him tat i exchange the rsm back with his other items. whether same or less price items. but he ignored me. so i have to post this up to alert u guys. if buying items from him, make sure double check the items k.

i am saying all these not to condemn any parties. hope no hard feeling after reading this thread. i just wanna said tat to all members in zth, pls take care of the image of zth marketplace. dun just sell n earn money only. sell with quality, buy with confidence! if not, whole zth image gone. everyone can sell spoilt items at market price without any waranty.

thanx for u guys viewing. hope members here will alert when buying.
p/s: alert ... 'jimmy1983'.

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
i just bought Move black rear windscreen with him y/day morning....installed and everything looking good...

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
bro, i didnt mean tat every items he sell r spoilt. just to beware n check. if not working cond, at least allow us to exchange with other items but no nid money back la ...

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
no on power for the rsm when installation. my foreman take his rsm n plug in can use. mine totally nothing...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
If u could open it up... n check the circuit board for burn marks. If there is any, just replace the faulty component - available at any electronic store in Jln Pasar.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
as an occasional seller here, it is very important for us sellers to ensure the items listed work and at least provide some means of warranty especially with electronic components. if jimmy1983 is a responsible seller i'm sure he'll come through and help sort out your problems or at least work out a "refund". keep us posted.

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
acbc .. bro, u r rite. but wat for i paid for the rsm at market price then i nid to repair myself. then the cost will not b the same. anyway thanx for ur idea bro, wat can i do now is really hope tat the rsm can b repair. thanx bro ...

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
yeah bro phat7, before i post this thread, i already discuss nicely wif him. but he ignored it! refund of money i dun wan. i would like to exchange to another items he have. but he dun wan to do tat. no alternative for me here ...

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
yksau said:
yeah bro phat7, before i post this thread, i already discuss nicely wif him. but he ignored it! refund of money i dun wan. i would like to exchange to another items he have. but he dun wan to do tat. no alternative for me here ...
u mean he refund money to u,u don't want?

for testing the rsm see wherether still functionable is just put the red n black wires to the battery connector that all......i tested s-afc,rsm,amp......

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
he refused to refund or exchange. i wan exhange the rsm with his other items at same price or lesser price. i dun mind. me no nid to get my money bk. but he dun wan!

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
oic....like this not a honest seller.....i think he knows the rsm is spoilt,if not y he wanna sell below the market price.....right?

anyway is sorry to hear this kind of case happened on u.what to do....as a lesson,next time be smart......any electronic stuffs,must try 1st.......

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
bought my seats from him...nothin wrong with it...just some minor koyak...i'm satisfied...he sure dun look like someone so not honest...tak sangka....

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
MiTec-i,

becoz u bought the item is not elec stuffs,u see with yur own eyes,satisfy then paid.
but our friend yksau is facing the problem that seller dunwan to exchange with other stuffs.unless the item is spoilt by yksau then is not seller problem......

yksau,

would like to ask that did u ask the seller to test the rsm infront of u?

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
bro bvalve, thanks for ur concerning.
the seller said he dunno how to test the rsm. somemore said that the rsm very 'leng cai' one.

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, could you take his photo & put in this thread....this fella maybe oledi change his nickname, phone no:, location etc...so we can avoid zth member to deal with this fella in the future loorrr.

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
i dun hav tat guy pic oh ... hai...

anyway, who know where can repair rsm? pls help .. tq.

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
well,he sure did like to use the word leng chai
he oso said
'this seat leng chai leng chai wan...come c la...ok...
i not defending him la,just tot he very honest fella by the look,nv imagine he is like this
pity yksau la...sorry but i duno where can repair wor...
he sure wun change hp number kua...

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
MiTec-i

i got what u mean,what i wanna mention is elec stuffs is high risk then normal stuffs like seat,spoiler,gear knob(these stuffs we can check with our eyes.if got scratch or torn sure we dunwan to accept it.but for elec stuffs like rsm,safc,timer,must check probaly 1st b4 purchase.the best is test on the spot.........sometime good looking face doesn't mean he is an honest seller.......:biggrin: .is just that pity our friend yksau.

yksau,

dunno where got ppl repair these kind of stuff.will ask for u n see........

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
The page you are requesting cannot be found.........

yksau

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
if he really honest enough, then he should stand up n solve this problem of mine. why he just keep hiding. just settle ... no nid worry so much.
bro MiTec-i, the page requested not found leh ....

Status
Not open for further replies.