Aircond prob.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
Hey guys, does anybody know what aircon compressor the skyline uses?R32,33,34 and if they are compatible with each other?

The problem is my aircond unit is clicking on and off and on and off. As far as i know if the oil/gas in the compressor is low, it will cause the clutch to cease spinning. I believe the clicking on and off is when the clutch tries to turn, it stopped coz no lubricating oil in it.it goes on and off hence the clicking sound. Although i do believe that there could be a leakage in gas or the compressor is out of its life shelf, may i know is there anyway to troubleshoot for gas leakage the DIY way?I need to ask coz we're dealing with high pressurized gas here.

Any experience on skyline aircond pls share share please, and has anyone bought a compressor before?how much does it roughly go new and used?..

Thanks guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a lot of people said it's not advisable to strip down the paint and repaint a car because it will be very expensive and it will lose the original base coat. it is true?
but with an old car with at least 3 layers of paint, isn't the 4th layer a bit too much?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience