Aftermarket HID: they may help you see better but they are blinding the %#$ out of me

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Re: Aftermarket HID: they may help you see better but they are blinding the %#$ out o

here is the example of good projector fitted....(i use the smallest type for both)

low beam (with beam cut-out shield in place)

high beam (with beam cut-out shield removed)

*notice the differences in beam glare???so...even if install HID no glaring to other traffic...problem setel...owner happy,other road user happy... :adore:

Attachments

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Re: Aftermarket HID: they may help you see better but they are blinding the %#$ out o

Pomen...wat u use as shroud? i pening trying to look for something big enough to shroud my projectors...worse come to worse, spray whole inside reflector flat black n hope nobody notices hehehhe

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

your projector doesn't come with glare shield ah????

then fabricate with steel plate would do the job...secure by 2tonne glue or screw either way oso can....but must measure and cut properly....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

got glare shield. mine is bixenon. i just dunno wat to use to cover the projector inside the headlamp enclosure. some ppl call bezel...some ppl call shroud. so far i think i need to use pvc pipe reducer to get it to fit...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

got glare shield. mine is bixenon. i just dunno wat to use to cover the projector inside the headlamp enclosure. some ppl call bezel...some ppl call shroud. so far i think i need to use pvc pipe reducer to get it to fit...
ok2 i get it...like "traffic light shroud" rite????

just use pvc pipe ok....i didnt cover it....just spray everything to flat black or leave it as it be.....(use smoked headlight cover oso can help) :driver:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

thats y loh...thinking if after mount n align still no shroud, just spray flat black n cover back. maybe get tin milo n ketuk so can fit? heheheh. u use what sort of glue to fix? or use L bracket?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

well...2tonne glue do the job nicely....(get a quality brand like bostik and jbweld) ..not cap ayam brand

i rarely use bracket because of space constrain.... :adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

well...2tonne glue do the job nicely....(get a quality brand like bostik and jbweld) ..not cap ayam brand

i rarely use bracket because of space constrain.... :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive the Fiesta during the road show or at any Ford dealer in the country by 31 March will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience