Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Aerocatch Hood Latch/Bonnet Pin

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
I have 1 x Aerocatch Hood Latch for sale...item is BRAND SPANKING NEW...only open box due to customs checking at the airport....what is AEROCATCH you ask?

http://www.aerocatch.com/

http://www.i-m-racing.com/aehopinlasy.html

'These AEROCATCH Hood pins fit FLUSH with the hood minimizing what you see above. The pics don't do this matching system justice, as you can see the mechanism below the hood line in our pictures. It's hard to call these just normal hoods pins when these are a race ready true latching system.

They look deceptively big... but trust me... the hardware is HIDDEN beneath the hood for the best show worthy hood pins ever. They will look fantastic next to standard Carbon Fiber, your stock paint color, AND the material they are made from is PAINTABLE! Yes, you can make them blend in almost seamlessly with whatever color you like!

These pins are SOLID, made of a 50% glass fibre reinforced engineering thermoplastic semi-crystalline material providing performance at high temperatures providing parts which are stiffer, stronger and have better heat distortion stability and chemical resistance.'

bought while I was in U.K...thought of using personally but financial difficulties forces sale....

actually pics are as follows :-

So :-
ITEM : 1 X Aerocatch Hood Latch set - comes in pair...
Condition : Open Box , Brand New
Description : Black In Colour

Price : RM380
Contact Me : 013-3613356
Location : SUBANG/SUNWAY...Other Location A Delivery Fee will be charged accordingly

Misc : This item are recommended for a SERIOUS BUYER AND CAR MODDERS ONLY...
- NO RIDICULOUS PRICE HAGGLERS
- NO RESERVES/BOOKING
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE , IT's ALL ABOUT WHO CAN PAY FIRST

So what are you waiting for?As far as I know not many Malaysians own this item...throw away your rusty ahbeng looking bonnet pin and get yourself what the professional racers are using on their machine....be the first few drivers with it....

Cheers

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
still available....yesterday check at SS Racing it cost RM480 brand new....this sale no profit no loss...just want to get back the amount spent on em...cheers

nash5272

Aug 28, 2007
Yo u really mean these pin are imported? from where? I'm really interested but expensive laaa :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.