AE86 successor finally previewed!

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
like the AE86, it has:
2 doors,
6 spd,
rwd,
but does it have the oh-so-awsome 10K rpm??
from the pics, i saw it has a redline at around 7-8K rpm oni.. T_T

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
-The price will reach the stratosphere (from ultrafanaticdom & hype)
-The waiting list (at least in Msia) will reach the moon
-The end product may well be overrated & overhyped (due to excessive unrealistic expectations & critical overcomparing enthusiasts)
-Trying to pay for this thing will bankrupt me & my descendents for 4 generations

...I will still buy one & buy it new no matter how long the wait even if it kills me. Im tired of inheriting used hand-down cars & this is a chance of a lifetime, b4 all the electrical hybrid nuclear nanotech fusion tesla power plants take over the world. Gentlemen, grab your RWD gas burning dream b4 the petrol engine becomes extinct.

im postponing my marriage for this baby. L O L GG

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
my dream hachiroku, 3sge with 6 speed from altezza... sure damn chun one... but need to adjust CG(centre of gravity) aka weight distribution to 50:50 first lah...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Guys,

im pretty sure u guys will give me some tips here.Firstly, im buying a proton Gen2 next month.(Myvi too long to wait).So..i thought of doing some light modifications like air filter(K&N), extractors, piping and some light mods.i was thinking of 17inch rims//

Has anyone got a gen2 with similiar modifications? Estimated cost or got any place where u guys would recommend anrd KL/Selangor area?Any tips guys?..body kits maybe?..

Thanks guys..just hoping to fulfill my pleasure...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience