advance Driving course

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
Geng....
Is there any Advance Driving Course available?
Let me know where and when??

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
saw one that day which was done for subaru owners!

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
sugardude said:
Geng....
Is there any Advance Driving Course available?
Let me know where and when??
You can call Kenvin Low @ 016-3282872 of Asia Advance Driving Academy

Chris

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
Thanks

thanks for the feedback....
i will call the no that you guys gave....

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
"defence driving"- teach how to bash up ppl who bully u at the traffic light!
:P

defensive driving is how to avoid accidents.
its a very good class that i think eveydrivr should attend!

including me:P
if i have the cash

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
i'm new as well

crazykid...
I also just found out only..... i'll let you know if i find some other web site...
Did ask for the cost for all 3 course.. one package willl cost rm 1650...

crazykid

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
somewhere on earth
Visit site
sugardude said:
crazykid...
I also just found out only..... i'll let you know if i find some other web site...
Did ask for the cost for all 3 course.. one package willl cost rm 1650...
i could buy my self a set of titans with that,only thing i`m 350 less :turtle: its a little expensive tho but should be worth it :tee:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
owh, yeah....thats costly, but thats all 3, what if we wanted to go only one?? maybe lets say, defensive driving?? how much would that cost??:smile:

woops, just read the site, well, its RM350. so whos up for it?? :tongue:

Last edited:

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
i'll be signing up with my gf! haha i'll be joining october course if there is one.

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
Performance Driving Course

There is a performance driving course this Saturday conducted by Sean Khoo and organised by Kookaburra Racing Team.

The course will involve an autocross layout and participants will be taught how to tackle the course. It will be a simple layout as it is only intended for beginners to have some fun. No reversing and 360 degree turns.

The course is limited to 30 participants and there will be 3 instructors on hand.

The event is whole day, 9am to 5pm. Morning will be the instructors' session and afternoon will be a friendly competition (3 timed runs).

Course fee is RM300 which includes lunch & t-shirt. For a whole day event, the fee is very reasonable. Only limited spaces left. If interested, please PM or e-mail to me at [email protected] for further details and registration.

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
mannnn

Mannnn.... I have a wedding to attend.... how about next session?
Let me know when and where is it going to be held....
Thanks for the info anyway!

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
yes mr kookaburra, let us know if there are any future sessions held. thx

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Kookaburra said:
There is a performance driving course this Saturday conducted by Sean Khoo and organised by Kookaburra Racing Team.

The course will involve an autocross layout and participants will be taught how to tackle the course. It will be a simple layout as it is only intended for beginners to have some fun. No reversing and 360 degree turns.

The course is limited to 30 participants and there will be 3 instructors on hand.

The event is whole day, 9am to 5pm. Morning will be the instructors' session and afternoon will be a friendly competition (3 timed runs).

Course fee is RM300 which includes lunch & t-shirt. For a whole day event, the fee is very reasonable. Only limited spaces left. If interested, please PM or e-mail to me at [email protected] for further details and registration.
Where is the location?

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
It's at the Shah Alam stadium carpark opposite the kart track. For beginners only, as most of the autocross sifus will be in Batu Kawan anyway for the SSO.

Still, anyone not going to the SSO can come for the afternoon session, RM50 for 3 timed runs and limited practice time. It's a very simple course, not challenging for experts like you guys!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience