advance Driving course

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
Performance Driving Course

There is a performance driving course this Saturday conducted by Sean Khoo and organised by Kookaburra Racing Team.

The course will involve an autocross layout and participants will be taught how to tackle the course. It will be a simple layout as it is only intended for beginners to have some fun. No reversing and 360 degree turns.

The course is limited to 30 participants and there will be 3 instructors on hand.

The event is whole day, 9am to 5pm. Morning will be the instructors' session and afternoon will be a friendly competition (3 timed runs).

Course fee is RM300 which includes lunch & t-shirt. For a whole day event, the fee is very reasonable. Only limited spaces left. If interested, please PM or e-mail to me at [email protected] for further details and registration.

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
mannnn

Mannnn.... I have a wedding to attend.... how about next session?
Let me know when and where is it going to be held....
Thanks for the info anyway!

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
yes mr kookaburra, let us know if there are any future sessions held. thx

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Kookaburra said:
There is a performance driving course this Saturday conducted by Sean Khoo and organised by Kookaburra Racing Team.

The course will involve an autocross layout and participants will be taught how to tackle the course. It will be a simple layout as it is only intended for beginners to have some fun. No reversing and 360 degree turns.

The course is limited to 30 participants and there will be 3 instructors on hand.

The event is whole day, 9am to 5pm. Morning will be the instructors' session and afternoon will be a friendly competition (3 timed runs).

Course fee is RM300 which includes lunch & t-shirt. For a whole day event, the fee is very reasonable. Only limited spaces left. If interested, please PM or e-mail to me at [email protected] for further details and registration.
Where is the location?

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
It's at the Shah Alam stadium carpark opposite the kart track. For beginners only, as most of the autocross sifus will be in Batu Kawan anyway for the SSO.

Still, anyone not going to the SSO can come for the afternoon session, RM50 for 3 timed runs and limited practice time. It's a very simple course, not challenging for experts like you guys!

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
Kookaburra

Hey bro...
i'm in penang as well... so u mean for 50 buck i could run 3 round?

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Sounds good. I've seen one session last month, but not sure who organised it. There were a mix of lotus, hondas, protons etc.

Those who've attended can make use of these new skills in the next autox. Will be a new autox coming up in October. Coordinated by Ian khong. Details up soon in GRA forum.

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
sugardude said:
Hey bro...
i'm in penang as well... so u mean for 50 buck i could run 3 round?
The SSO is in Penang. The Kookaburra event is at Shah Alam. Due to last minute pull outs, the afternoon session will be open to more cars. If anyone is interested, just come to the Shah Alam stadium carpark after 12:30pm. Max is 40 cars. There will be a minimum of 3 timed runs plus practice time. If after 3 timed runs there is still time, then it will be an open session - drive until 5pm. Fee is still RM50.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Seraph,

You want to organize a Advance Defensive Driving Course or just a Family day event kind of thing for the company?

Check out Asia Advance Driving Academy S/B at www.aadasb.com for details and contact the Senior Instructor Kenvin Low at 016-3282872. Website shows most common courses as well as some very interesting video clips. They can organize their standard defensive driving course which they do most companies or customize driving courses to your requirement.

Should you need more help just let me know.

Chris

khen

500 RPM
May 20, 2005
Malaysia
so..u gus are talking about the advance drivin course organized by aadsab right ??

so...got discount for student olnot ar ?? i m still studyin currently..was thinkin tat it would be great if students could get discount

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
khen said:
so..u gus are talking about the advance drivin course organized by aadsab right ??

so...got discount for student olnot ar ?? i m still studyin currently..was thinkin tat it would be great if students could get discount
Yes, I think they have discount for students.. Check their web for more info on courses and email them or contact them with your enquiry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
im planning to change all four of my gsr engine mounting, but my mechanic told me that proton oem (4g93) mounting is not suitable.
anyone have change their gsr mounting before? what brand is most suitable?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience