Add turbo kit on 4g13p

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nitrus said:
ky_fei : a person who talk dem loud but no show in the end , of course ppl all kacau the person la ... rite? lolzz... the other person u said in ZTH driving 1.3 bolt-on turbo happily driving around but didn't talk so dem much/loud ma...

Disclaimer : this post isnt targeted at anyone in particular, so dun perasaan! hahahaa

hahaha, okayz okayz , cheers =)

bolt on turbo......for 1.3 and 1.6 and 1.8......was ready the other person......and success.....but can get pickup and high boost........i not condem.....this person just give my opinion.....if success.....just can use like that and ...... can hear B.O.V singing just that.......for fun......but i really not condem...because my friend was use proton type bolt on turbo......and i respect .....because they....accept all risk....if anything happen.......ur live ma.......u nyawa......itu yg utama piston can get crck and piston ring....tak tahan tekanan dari turbo.......dan ruang enjin proton dalam head adalah kecil untuk pernafasan bagi menahan....tekanan atau mampatan......just 0.4 and0.5 bar kalau tengah speed piston jem siapa nak jawab bukan tak boleh.......malaysia boleh.....i lv modified

gohkokeng , true ma! rojak .. lolzz i also like to rojak malay english n cantonese sometimes, Hhahahaha!!

Wat la.. All kind of languages.. Rojak.. Read oso headache.. Haha...

billy oh billy......where r u........

everyone waiting for your project result oh.......

haha .. i guess billy won't be returning to this thread dy lor.... prolly working on another BOT on another engine dy :D

Maybe he repented for the sins in his life and became a monk or priest or somethin'....

wah..like waiting a series drama from Billiy...biliy isit happy or sad ending...???

ya lo... dear billy, where have you been? I'm waiting for you~, right here waiting`

Latest News guys....

Billy_T a.k.a "bolt-on turbo to his 1.3 Manual Proton Satria" guy , has last been seen at Kota Kinabalu. Above the mountains, in one of the cave, meditating..

He has shaved his head, and joined the monks.

Do visit him once awhile, as he has repented from the sins of his life and decides to love the world and its people.

Bring fruits or vegetarian food as offerings, as he is vegetarian now.

lol... u all la... scared him away liao... see... now he become monk liao... everyday "na no na no" only... poor billy... or u go there learn kung fu to revenge? peace... hahahahaha....

lol u people ah.....condemn people enuf enuf

hahaha 1 Satria 1.3 gone only ma.....need go and become monk or not?

later billy come here and say "ok yeah my 1.3 Satria Turbo already finish played by me, now i am driving an Evo9 for real."

later u guys all drop glasses.......hahaha

hahaha.... u all ganas la... talk cock around and bump this thread up.... hoping for billy to see it in future??....

even if he succeeded already, i dont think it will satisfy him for long la... for sure he is looking for something much more powerful adi...

gohkokeng said:
later billy come here and say "ok yeah my 1.3 Satria Turbo already finish played by me, now i am driving an Evo9 for real."

no la weih.... by that time billy will already be like, some master monk or something man.. u know like some jedi master shit...

He'd be levitating n flying all over the place like crouching tiger hidden dragon....

Maybe in the next few years time he would suddenly go online from his temple/monastery (nowadays monks r damn high-tech) n come across this thread n start crying....

ok anyway, guys, do remember to bring offerings n donations to billy_t at Kota Kinabalu mountain k? its not easy meditating up in the mountains after repenting for his sins....

hi, i'm still new to zth.

i really like to know the output of billy r&d, it sounds interesting to BOT for na engine.

Billy, any news from u, bro...

aril2303, please do visit billy at cave no. 23 at Kota Kinabalu. He's meditating there. He has gaven up racing n wasteful car modifications.. :_:

Top Bottom