ADC

Nickster82

Jan 27, 2005
Visit site
Julie2121 - I got yer sms on Sunday. Sorry i din reply, busy and forgot abt it! :P Anyway, this Friday...i should be able to join u all. Can bring my gf too. However, if my company dun suddenly give me extra work on Friday evening...i can come la!

Anyway, ANDY, Julie2121 and Ching...it was great to finally meet u guys, even though i din get to really talk to all of u! I shall look forward to our next meet-up when we can talk more and get to know each other and our rides. :D

Take care dudes!

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
i will be free on friday nite i guess... if there aint no crazy assignments i need 2 hand in on sat... sat evenin i gotta be in sunway 4 some david tao thingy.. haha hopefully i would at least join u guys 4 a TT ler... whenever it would be..
abang bob... i'm stayin in desa setapak.. the famous BRJ there.. ehhe rite behind there i mean.. i dun stay inside BRJ heheh

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Babywolfz - If u got assgt to pass this Fri, u shoud know by now. Anyway, just come la if u can. No forcing but really gan jiong to see you la. :D :P Btw, ur no longer a newbie here! About chasing the green ADR, I admire the spirit B) But this time if u turn up at the TT or ADC TT then u dont need to squeeze your car just to have a glimpse on any modded ADRs :D ;) Theres at least 15-20 ADRs wan if got ADC TT/gathering. That time get ready a soup bowl to store your drools! :lol: :P

Bob - u coming this TT?

Julie - Where ah ?

Nicksta - Come la, if u can. Bring ur GF along! Was surprised when she asked me what modifications I did on my car, etc! :blink: :ph34r: 1st time a gal ask me this about CARS summore ! :ph34r: Whast happeneing to this world man?? Are we men losing out??

Hmm.. didnt expect Y10 Optionwagon oso in the Traffic mag! We're lucky to have a centrespread for our rides and group pics! :lol: :D

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
i'll definitly come if i can... haha but where's the location.. i aint that good with places in kl thou.. haha i'll try 2 make it.. but pls.. dun laugh at me wacko ride kz.. hehehe still in renovation hehehe glad 2 hear that ADR's are roamin msia roads and gettin more popular.. idupz ADR'Z!!! hahahaha yipee....

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
opps , where is all the post ??

friday
place:connought mamak.
time:10:30 pm

nick : bring ur special partner coz i also wan to meet with gal that love car. maybe she can give good ideas.

andy: met u there , u know the place lah. have to delay to 10:30 due to u lol. so u have to pay for us ok !!

ching: same place where v drank last time.

insterested pls come.

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
wah! finally met up with few of the guys from the forums liao! louis thanks 4 being so kind for comin all d way 2 ampang to bring me 2 tmn counnoght(however u spell that) and finally meet julie... hmmmmmm the hair.. the hair.... abang lai.. ching84 and also andy! u guys are cool... hmmm like louis's seats! gimme gimme gimme.. heehhe abang julie's rims.... hmmmmmmmmmm squad down dah boleh sikat rambut cause ada cermin liao... andy's bumper chun....walao u guys bila mau tt lagi gimme a call k? hehe i just came back from repairin that fan... now it's prob free.... for now... haha so can convey jauh jauh d! hahahah :D :D

Nickster82

Jan 27, 2005
Visit site
So sad that ZTH server got hacked again! Teruk la! :(

Anyway, sorry to Julie and the rest of u guys! I was suppose to join u all for TT on Friday, but finish work late! Then my mum wanted me to take her see my grandma and all. But the time i balik rumah, 12.30 already...too tired to go out liao! Sigh!

Well, not to worry la...still got many chances! :)

Um, Andy...got cun bumper? Why that day he never tell me la...say no mods to his car?! All i know is his car need new paint la...thats what i heard!

Julie's rims...sure cun la...17"!!! BESAR BESAR.....scared ppl cannot see ma! haha! :D

Btw, Babywolf...i heard that u studying at TAR and staying near Ampang. Where la? Describe yer ride la..what colour and all? I may have seen u along Ulu Klang a few times la! haha! :P

Anyway, hope to catch up with u guys again soon! Take care dudes! ;)

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Babywolfz - Aiyor pls lah dun say my bumper chun. Just another bumper, oni got lights for the number plate, thats all. I saw a Kancil who also has it, a Toyota RAV4 oso got,etc. Im just lucky to get it but unlucky to get SAMAN on it!~ There goes my RM50.. few months ago! :angry: <_< Wanna put a switch for it soon. See la how. How much u got the new fan? From Calsonic? OR what brand? Got both or single fan? HOw is the temp now?

Nicksta - Not that chun la~ Baby exaggerate la tat fella. U havent seen his car yet! I love those LIPS! His bumper lips that is! Really have all the right CURVES ! B) SUmmore BAby has 16" on his car! Full bodykit summore! Got RPM meter summore! See! Even more mods than me stocky ride ok! :unsure: Also, its ok that if u cant make it.

Damn my brakes now still screeching! It starts to grind again when it comes to a complete stop. WHY AH !!?? :o :angry: Julie, i think you are right la... must change the brake fluid then oni can. SIGHH... :huh:

Anyway, wat I can say is the TT was a success! Soon there will be about 10 chinese members in ADC! ABout Lois, he was from Y10 option I guess. anyway, welcome to ADC! Julie, try to get him in ZTH la.. Kool fella

Where u goin la today when I flash at you in SRi Petaling ?? So ngam yet so khiu. :D

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
wa... so happy can meet 2 more ppl....
babywolf..... damn beautiful full bodykit and the loud pipe...
actually i seen ur car b4 in tar.... u parking near front gate....

cool number plate.... andy...... ^_^
large n shining rim...... julie`s ride
nice paint also.....

nickster .....nvm la.... next time la...next time u come la.....

gonna exam soon.... next tt is wat time...i think i can join u all only after it....

byebye see u all soon...

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
nice to meet u too babywolf. sori for the late reply lol. the tt session i think for me is going kool. i hope that u all can also arrange fo more tt session so that v can talk cock more in the future.

andy: fo ur brake sys , this time i suspct is ur brake shoes. now ur using the new sets of brake shoes?? i think the brake shoes not nice. go to the workshop and ask them for warranty. u just tell them the shoes sounds. u tell them to change under warranty.

me going out for dinner with my mom, then wat ru doing in my area??
ps: konon my area :)

ching84: thankz for all the support all time.

for the next tt session i promise to make it multi-race so that can meetup more guys. babywolf not that RACE u think ar...... !!! i am talking bout berbilang bilang bilang bilang blink blink bangsa !!

thankz for the supporting !!

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
again i miss the tt :(
julie, next tt please set up on sat please
hopefully can meet all zth+adc members
baby u coming this time congrat hehehe
andy, what summon u got, u mean for b13 bumper spolight??!!

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
yo bob, u wan it to b on sat?? i can arrange but for those got couples one need to book them first lol. as i know they wan to pak tor also mah
:)

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
ju, they want to 'pak tor' or u wan tu 'pak tor' hehehe
btw what is 'pak tor', sound like hampsap something :lol:
the only chinese word i know is 'sik fan' only but my wife can speak
andy i've design some adc website just for fun but if u want to c i upload somewhere, not official 1, official 1 is done by u, right
julie how about arranging some sunday drive?

yen187

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2004
Visit site
anything that comes out of julie...

has double meaning man..... :P

becarefull of what he says or does ... he is the julie the playa... kakakakakak

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..my side window glass got few lines of scratches due to window bracket :(.. i've heard there's one chemical/solution/liquid tht can recover these scracth marks..anyone heard of it? where can i get those?
thanks a bunch!
cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience