ADC

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Julie - Ok ok. THanks again... its true that once we got that problem, its good to share the experience to others who need it. ;) Fatt, the audio acc guy ?? Or who la ??

By the way, in Wangsa Maju this 11th Sept got Autoshow. Venue is at MIIM (TV3 Akademi) Wanna go ?? ;)

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ANDY_RESORT said:
Julie - Ok ok. THanks again... its true that once we got that problem, its good to share the experience to others who need it. ;) Fatt, the audio acc guy ?? Or who la ??

By the way, in Wangsa Maju this 11th Sept got Autoshow. Venue is at MIIM (TV3 Akademi) Wanna go ?? ;)
the audio guys lah, he got the $$ to spend. i know how his car goin to look like de:biggrin:

the autoshow , i think not going lah. u can organise the team to go with u mah. if next time i participate then i invite all u guys to come visit me. but dun know when , maybe 10 yrs:turtle:

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Julie - Its confirmed that my drive shaft both sides problem. Need to replacement. WHats your recommendation? Get chop shop 2 batang shaft each at around RM100++ or new drive head with the rubber housing at RM200+? As for the lower arm bush, need to replace too. Any reco?

When and where Ah Fatt gonna display his car ?? Very interested to see! Any info ?

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ANDY_RESORT said:
Julie - Its confirmed that my drive shaft both sides problem. Need to replacement. WHats your recommendation? Get chop shop 2 batang shaft each at around RM100++ or new drive head with the rubber housing at RM200+? As for the lower arm bush, need to replace too. Any reco?

When and where Ah Fatt gonna display his car ?? Very interested to see! Any info ?
lets do it this way. if u think ur ride will b long then go for new ses. if u think u wan to change new ride later, go for 2nd parts.

no info, unless his car done up in 100%, i'll let u guys know , no worries.

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
julie2121 said:
hihi good to have u in this forum. new or old member doesnt matter on , just have fun sharing info.:smile:
julie2121=i am the old member just long time didnt log in and chat at this forum..
same to u, have fun....

Andy_resort= i driving sentra(B14) with the GTS body kit 1...
nice too meet u any way...

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
SentraGTS said:
julie2121=i am the old member just long time didnt log in and chat at this forum..
same to u, have fun....

Andy_resort= i driving sentra(B14) with the GTS body kit 1...
nice too meet u any way...
as long as u key in something to share , then everyone will b happy.

afismail

Jul 7, 2005
penang
hiiiiii!!!!!!

helloo!!! i am a new owner of ADR... actually not so new lah... i have this problem that is concerning sr20 drive shaft for its 2 wheel gearbox... for the moment my new engine is on its way to be fitted in my ADR but i want to make sure a few things that is:

1. i do not have SR20 2 wheel drive shaft but i have it's gearbox though... what would you guys recommend me to use other than the original SR20 Front wheel drive shaft if there is any? (been looking around for 2-3 month no luck)

2. where can i get bodyparts/kit for my car? i would like to use B13 bumper with spotlight mounted infront and i heard that we actually do have shogun/shonan bodykit 'arrived' into the country? i am dying to change the whole interior of my car... like org tua's car right now!!!

by the way i'm from IPOH and living in PENANG if anybody is nearby please do contact me at my num. Fahmi:012-5714571

Last edited:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
afismail said:
helloo!!! i am a new owner of ADR... actually not so new lah... i have this problem that is concerning sr20 drive shaft for its 2 wheel gearbox... for the moment my new engine is on its way to be fitted in my ADR but i want to make sure a few things that is:

1. i do not have SR20 2 wheel drive shaft but i have it's gearbox though... what would you guys recommend me to use other than the original SR20 Front wheel drive shaft if there is any? (been looking around for 2-3 month no luck)

2. where can i get bodyparts/kit for my car? i would like to use B13 bumper with spotlight mounted infront and i heard that we actually do have shogun/shonan bodykit 'arrived' into the country? i am dying to change the whole interior of my car... like org tua's car right now!!!

by the way i'm from IPOH and living in PENANG if anybody is nearby please do contact me at my num. Fahmi:012-5714571
hi there, for the gearbox.actually most of the ppl are using the sr20 fwd gearbox. just lock he rear then become 2 wheel de lol. like most of the ppl modd the vr4. actually its not the proper way to do it , but u have no choice.

ok bout the b13 front bumper i think v can still find a lot in kl, rught guys. the thing to concern is the price onli , right!! then the shonan bodykit, correct me if wrong. actually there are no bodystyling company uses the name of shonan. the only shonan name is used under the spoiler.

bout the interior thing , u onli can fit in any type depending to the $$ u have...

hopt to hear from u .....

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
double over head CAM = twin CAM , same
julie, 4wd gear box can lock to fr like vr4??
i think he mean that round spotlight and thus projector lamp
i just think about this mod, can we fitted b14 front panel, use mudguard, headlamp, bonet, us bumper (with spotlight), posible or not?

zetra06

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
klang
Anyone know where can i get the nissan VTC halfcut or complete engine?

I plan to convert it to1.6 vtc or 1.8 vtc?

thank

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Zetra - THis engine from which car? N16 Sentra??

Bob - Ok, thanks 4 de info! I think need modify abit on the mountings for the headlamp, fender and nose cut... hmmm..

To all members, fancy a TT session this week say Thursday or Friday nite at Tmn Connaught ?? Long time no TT la !

Here, give me a list who are interested:
1. ANDY_RESORT

Thurs or Fri - put your votes below (just put 1 to vote):

Thurs -
Fri - 1

MARI MARI !!

zetra06

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
klang
Honestly i not very familiar with the model code.
i think should be the model what u mention Andy_resort
last year model i think which have VTC word on the bonet.

:D

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bobkidi said:
double over head CAM = twin CAM , same
julie, 4wd gear box can lock to fr like vr4??
i think he mean that round spotlight and thus projector lamp
i just think about this mod, can we fitted b14 front panel, use mudguard, headlamp, bonet, us bumper (with spotlight), posible or not?
yeah bob, it can be done no worries, but u have to remember to fit the bonnect also (as wat u didnt mention). u need to get the nose cut (whole set), then ur ride will turn on to b14. b14 very nice coz got crystal lights.

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
zetra06 said:
Anyone know where can i get the nissan VTC halfcut or complete engine?

I plan to convert it to1.6 vtc or 1.8 vtc?

thank
i think u can go to sungai buloh, there got alot of new cars half cut. dun i dun know anyone there. go for 1.8 better torque(pick up). but its onli meant for auto transmission onli.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai alll just wan to know bout ur 4g93 na engine!!!

1) wat ur max speed and how bout ur 0 to 100km how fast u can hit!!!!!

just wan to know bout the monster of 4g93 out there!!!!!!

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience