according to "no improvement" n some AP thread..here is the answer

Known Member
Sep 19, 2004
pj
Visit site
this 1 i found out last month but didnt post...scare ppl say i cari gaduh,n i donno whether the story is correct or not,so u guy just read n forget about it...no hard feeling

actually this is the game...its a monopoly...ok,let see
Manufacturers
Prxxxn - MxC (last time)...LxTUS,xW (now)
Pxrxdxa - TMC,UMW,Daihatsu
NxZx - KIx
Chxry - new in m'sxx,CHIxx's car

Characters
Dx.Mxhxthxr <-- Advxsor of Prxtxn,former Prime minxstxr
Mxhxlxxl <-- Cxx of Prxxon
Txngkx DJxx <-- sxn of MxHxLxxL
RxFxDxH <-- fxt bxtch
xbdxllxh BxDxWx <-- Prxme mxnxster
NxJxB <-- 2nd mxnxster

story begin...sorry for bad expression..
now this 4 companies got manufacture license that given by gov in motor industry...Mxhxthxr is the former prime minister n now he is advisor of proton,mxhxlxel is cxo of prxxon,txngkx djxx is son of mahxlxxl,so they take over prxtxn n make their own business...

PRxTxN and PxRODxx
last time since early 90's prxtxn company establish is to sell low cost car to maxxysix,n now they r selling their car at 60k (wxjx),80k (GTx), and 100k (Pxrdxnx V6)...try to think about it,60k-100k range who gonna buy their car?y don the consumer choose other jxp car?better quality n performance...prxtxn is the 1st national car follow by perxdxx,now pxrxdxa is our 2nd nxtxxnxl car...pxrxdxx really follow wat they have said,they said they gonna make low cost car n they did it...average 30k+ - 40k+ can get aredi..

here come the quality...
prxtxn r using cheapplak stuff for their car,like air-cond,they use local made 1,pxrxdxx use denso,top in m'sxx n also one of the best in japan...n some other stuff i not gonna mention as u guy aredi knew..

NxZx and KIx
last time NxZx just a dealer company...buy n sell motor,all kind of car...n now NxZx is a manufacturer,they cooperate with Kxx...here is the diff btw CBU n CKD,is the same model but assembly in diff country only...NxZA Rxx is selling at rm90k for new n KIx CxRNIVxL is selling rm160k,even CxxxN is same with CxTxx n all the model is same just name different only...obviously malaysxxn will go for NxZx Rxx,same model,big price different..we will think "wah,if like that Kxx no businees in mxxxysia lor"...here is the point...Kxx = NxZx,NxZx = Kxx..NxZx help Kxx to sell all the product so Kxx no need to think about how is the market of his product in malxxxxa,KIx just sell to Nxxx n NxZx sell to the market,isnt better?Kxx no need to think how to make money,NxZx help Kxx to think,Kxx just produce n sell...this is how they cooperate...

PRxTxN and Mxx (Mxtsxbxshi Mxtxr Cxxpxxxtxxns)
when u r telling somebody u gonna cooperate with them then just do it...since prxtxn use 1.8 rxnxxlt engine in wxjx MxC aredi marah,somemore they use LxxxS tech,go kawan with Vx for wat?wat Vx will give u?so xxC don wan to kawan PxxxxN anymore,if not Mxx might give PRxxxN MxVxx or watever technology...prxtxn make txxrx,txxrx is failure product,rexxxlt use it since donno how many yrs back n prxxxn go kutip n use again...they try to think of making money but not improving their quality...somemore wanna sell so expensive...god damn..

Rx DxPxxxMxNx
DJxx oso 1 of them,do u guy know where is the name of GxN-x come?DJxx DJxx = Gxx..Gxxx,he wan his name to be there so they come out with this name...we can see HOxxx using CxVxC n xxCxRD for how many generation already,TxxxTA using CxRxxLA how many generation already,they just add CxVxC gen5,6,7 like that or CxxxxLA AxxxS,COxxxLA VxxS...they don take out the name...PRxxxN can use the name GExx but they have to use WxRx-Gxxx but not only Gxxx...wtf...MxHxTxxx wife is DJxx gxd mxther thats y MAHxxxxx protect TxNGxx family so long,sorry to say if MxHxTxxR sleep in hospital n see,TxxGKx family sure cabut aredi,Rx Gxx,the engineer have decide to modify the car but DJxx said "this tak boleh,that tak boleh,modify ECU tak boleh,CAM tak boleh" so wat to do?the easiest way...weld some part of the car n re-bore engine lor..easiest way...engineer do their way he say cannot,must follow my way..he donno most of the PRxxxN shared holder wanna sack him n MAHxxxxL out of prxtxn but MxHxTxxx keep protecting them..

PxRxDxx and Txx (Txyxxx Mxtxr Cxxxxrxtions)
Pxxxdxa just follow wat Txx said...same as Nxxx n Kxx...so now pxxxdua get DxxT,xxT-i...pxrxdxx said wat they need n xxC give them,quantiti...unlike prxxxn,prxxxn sign contract with Mxx like 1000K of caburetor engine,1000K of 4Gxx,4Gxx engine so they have to take it...n cant finish so just keep on selling the car with this kind of engine,just everytime change face-lift model n trying to clear stock faster...ppl aredi don use those tech 10 years back but proton like to kutip those tahi anjing...bila only improve..

so now our beloved xRxMx MxNxxTxR xxDxxLxH BxDAxx wanna seperate them...don wan let them own their own game...so he give another manufacturer license to CHxxx n import CxxNx car...althought is low cost car but its good for daily use...so PROxxx force to sell their car cheap now,if prxxxn don do then nobody gonna buy their car in such pricy cost..even PExxxxA now is better than PRxxxx...1st nxxxxnxl car KONON...no airbag,no ABS,no watever just stupid engine n a low quality stuff selling at high price..Mxvx n SxxxY prove everything,u guy see that?when Mxvx launch NxxxB is there,pxrxdxx ask BxDxxx to launch but BAxxxI said "tak boleh,nanti PROxxx ingat kita banyak kawan" so nvm,PERxxxA is smart,they ask NAJxx to come...but when SxxxY launch nobody go...SAxxY is oso a model to replace TIxxx...PRxxxN just think for their own benifit n now they make themself name become buruk...last few week if u guy read newspaper,MxHxxxxL said M'sxx GxV don support them..actually this is MxxxxHIx ask him to tell the media,after that only MAxxxxIR say "yalar,yalar...msix gxv don support us"...do u guy see anything from here?other minxstxr retired they just enjoy their life n rest...y this fella keep on kacau the politic..sorry to say this but if u don wan ppl to say then u just don do it...hope u guy all understand the story

p/s: long story:p...donno whether the name correct or not...biar only lar...

Last edited:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
ahhahaa..where u get this kind of funny stories from?
good 4 my sleeping time story tale...

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Hm..good story tht was make up by?haha!
Mahathir is a good prime minister...dun tok bad about him la..hehe!

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Very good read. But how true is it.
To tell the truth, I've seen Myyi EVERYWHERE now, but still yet to see a Savvy on streets.

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
NOSkill said:
Very good read. But how true is it.
To tell the truth, I've seen Myyi EVERYWHERE now, but still yet to see a Savvy on streets.
all the pizza hut and domino's delivery people buy sawi to send pizza to singapore and thailand from kl. but half way all break down. thats why cnanot see any arnoud.. :D

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
we'll never know. :)

i saw a lot of savvys la weih! why u ppl so lidat one, compare to how many Myvis all the time... so bad.. i swear, i saw a lot of Savvys.. . . . . at a lot of dealerships, not yet sell (maybe not going to) roflmao :D

went back to my backwater grandhometown of Muar, saw only ONE Savvy shown at each of those family dealerships. not the proton showroom one, those recond n roadside 2nd hand dealer one :D kekekekekehahahahhaha

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
wah.. so long story. brother no need mention so long la... we all kno in heart la.. sensitive issue le..

although everyones know this, but we need evidence before accusing people. also it might not be true or might be true. no one can clarify here.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
i agree. some of the names mentioned are... inappropriate even IF, i repeat IF the stories are in fact true. dont mistake me for a "supporter". i took ur story with an open mind, its just the names i had some worries with. heh, i support conspiracy theories!!! kekeke

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo all,

Got this from kedai potong s mivec is an engine that highly dependent on oil presure (1 of it). it works well. it shows oil pump performance but prob is i dont exactly know what r the function/ how to interprate the signal s it doesn't come wit users manual.

green light = memory. red = warning. what memory? what warning? :dontknow:

experts, help please.tq. pic atthached

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience