Accident

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i'm not sure about MRR2 but i dun think they have those high up barriers like NS highway right?

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
yup they have the barrier is good...but the road condition not good ler...they designed the road not good...so this is wat we get to see...i still remember the many accidents i saw when the road is wet...5 different accidents on the same stretch...

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Doesn't matter what car... if the road is badly designed then even the occupants of a Volvo might not survive the crash.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
mmm... sorry to hear tat new. thnx for the info buddie. even BM's and Merces' arent built for heavy impact as we think these cars are tough .. never watched "Car Crash" at National Geographic channel?

All cars are built for certain level of impact and incidents only .. even a Maybach is crash tested at 60mph / 100kmh and non of the cars in this world is tested and released at 140kmh isnt it? .. ;) time comes we have to leave .. thats nature .. even we cant put everything on nature .. precaution and safety is all at certain circumstances ..

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Ok perhaps I got the facts wrong, but my point is; more often than not, the driver itself is the best "safety" feature a car will ever have, regardless of whatever car is driven.

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
well , i read da news dis morning n act i saw it on da news yday wan . hope both da families will overcome it . my condolences to both families ...

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
i honestly think the driver is the cause of the accident, but no one has any proof
so that just my opinion.
i understand why the car can jump the divider, heading towards tmn melawati frm flamingo, there are certain stretches that do not have a concrete barrier. at those parts the road towards where the couple were travelling is higher than the oncoming traffic, and without barrier, just a higher road with a divider so low any car can fly across if anything were to go wrong. so that probably where the accident happend.
last week i was actually thinking what if a car lost control and crashed into oncoming traffic...it was jammed and all i could see were the tires of the opposite traffic
hope u understand what i mean...

condolences to the family of the lost ones.

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
so wats this topic about again??? wat do u guys always do dis....lets try sticking to topic huh.....

how izzit dat 2ppl are dead becoz of an accidebnt hasto do wif proton laa..kancil laaa....benz laaa...bmw laaaa...

i am replying this only to give advise to u all about dat stretch of road not because i enjoy the way u kids posts...

the stretch from pandan interchange all the way to ukays interchange is deadly....no matter how good u rebuild the road is..its always goin to be deadly...

any of u OLD enuff to remember the highland towers incident??? the mrr2 stretch mentioned was the dumping ground for wat is left of the building...

only one side of carriageway is open to traffic....the other side is all the rubble and mass of concrete and steel...

do u see the pool of water just before u go up the flamingo flyover....i dunno if u guys believe in supernaturals but its a hive of activity there...and the whole stretch of road.....

so please...drive carefully and slowly..try to keep away from the middle of the road too..drive the leftmost side.....duntlaa turn the topic into some brilliant deductions here and der...

i can only advise u....its up to u to believe me or not.....sometimes its just faith.....wouldn't it be better for all of us just to pray and let them rest in peace???

remember..wat can happen to others....can very well happen to you too...or me.....please dunt dis again..it gets irritating to see how u guys become road accidents scene investigators...

have some respect huh!

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
puffcurry,is it true wat u said about the pool of waters and the road with connection to the highland towers?scared the shit out of me.when i pass by the mini lake i see the castle after it...thinking wat the heck is the pool for...

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
the mrr2?

almost all the frequent drivers there know of the notorious corners which are famous for "jumping" cars :angry:

not to mention the jam at filter off to pandan indah and ampang <_<

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
yeah i was on that road too that time.. damn jam like hell so i drove on the emergency lane and got off onto Jalan Ampang.

That section of MRR2 is crazy, when the slope starts upwards the road forms an S-shape corners and it's so badly surfaced that it bumps like crazy, even if you're doing 60km/h while negotiating that corner. I tried doing 80km/h (with relatively no experience, P driver then) on that stretch before towards Cheras and MAN that was some scary experience. Almost banged on the divider, so i guess that Wira must've been doing more than i did.

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
"do u see the pool of water just before u go up the flamingo flyover....i dunno if u guys believe in supernaturals but its a hive of activity there...and the whole stretch of road....." - puffcurry

oh yeah... the notorious kolam pancing.. i've heard numerous stories on how ppl has been murdered and dumped into that kolam.. and stolen bikes and cars that has been stripped bare also been dumped in there. I wonder what they'd find if someone decided to drain the water from the pool, eh?

X88

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
My Condolences to the families!

Becareful Guys!